Malik vs Kayaa

I get it that he is being red shirted and I would trust that CMR knows more than I do but I would just have liked to see him get a little play

Advertisement
I get it that he is being red shirted and I would trust that CMR knows more than I do but I would just have liked to see him get a little play

--Dude didn't arrive until August

--There haven't been any blowouts where he can safely get on the field

--He needs to shirt because he's skinnier than FSU's Blackman

Perry is much bigger than Blackman actually

Kaaya would be great if we had an OL like bama... But i like the winner in Rosier.

Rosier has been money at crunch time so far, but no one knows if those crunch time moments would've even happened if Kaaya had still been the QB this season. Maybe Kaaya would've thrown some early TDs vs FSU and Ga Tech that would've kept those games from coming down to the final seconds. Or, maybe he would've gotten killed behind this O-Line or would've come up short like he had in the past.

We'll never know.

Advertisement

Perry is much bigger than Blackman actually

Yeah, maybe so, but it was fun to type that anyway.

5-2, Kaaya never led Miami to a win in a game they were trailing at the half, there's no example of him "leading" the team, conversely I'm of the mindset at this point that we can always come back with Rosier, the results are there.

In what start has Rosier ever had the lesser team?

8 starts.

8 times with the better team.

Which has what to do with it? Even if it were true, which is subjective at best, the fact remains Kaaya never led a comeback and more often blew any chance we had. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Advertisement
Even if it were true, which is subjective at best, the fact remains Kaaya never led a comeback and more often blew any chance we had.

He did lead a comeback.

And the PAT was blocked.

People love making grand pronouncements based on random chance.

Even if it were true, which is subjective at best, the fact remains Kaaya never led a comeback and more often blew any chance we had.

He did lead a comeback.

And the PAT was blocked.

People love making grand pronouncements based on random chance.

His "comeback" was a whole 20 yard drive after a Berrios punt return.

GTFO. You're just ****ed because us being 7-0 is one less thing for you to whine about

Advertisement
This lesser team stuff is a nonsensical point.

A QB typically makes his team better. Still to this day, some look to make excuses for BK. I said his sophomore year that his limitations as a player limited what we could do offensively. His limitations also allowed defenses to only look after a small portion of the field, they knew where he would always be, and could bring pressure knowing he would fold like a wet paper sack, since he was a statue back there.

****, his sophomore campaign we had ESPN broadcasters covering the draft talking about how pathetic our record was considering the draft results.

To Doople above, the should've, could've, but didn't Kaaya crap needs to exit stage right. Football is a team sport, you win and lose as a team. Regarding the PAT, had it not been blocked, that wouldn't have meant we won the game. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenade, dude took the L with his teammates on that one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back