Malik vs Kayaa

Advertisement
Kayaa was maddening to watch but in defense of him, his OL were not good, his OC was not good and his HC was not good. That said, if kayaa plays this year, we’d be 5-2 now.

Kayaa was maddening to watch but in defense of him, his OL were not good, his OC was not good and his HC was not good. That said, if kayaa plays this year, we’d be 5-2 now.

Agree and I’m a kaaya fan, it is what it is. Rosier is built different. He’s a work in progress but he’s proven he’s our qb

Advertisement
Rosier is undefeated after 7 games. Kaaya never was. Rosier beat FSU (albeit an awful FSU team). Kaaya never did.

Winning is the #1 measure of a QB.

Who do you think is better and what would our records be right now if kaaya was qb ?

Malik played one of his worse games thus far and still had over 350 yds and 3 TD's. Kaaya only did that a few times in his career.

I'll take Malik.

Advertisement
Rosier is undefeated after 7 games. Kaaya never was. Rosier beat FSU (albeit an awful FSU team). Kaaya never did.

Rosier "won" the Duke game in 2015. That was one of the greatest flukes of all-time.

It was won because of something that had nothing to do with Rosier.

Kaaya also led us down for a score against FSU that could've led to a win.

But the PAT was blocked.

Again, nothing to do with the QB.

Rosier "won" the Duke game in 2015. That was one of the greatest flukes of all-time.

But the PAT was blocked.

Kayaa was not a leader in any way , I'll take Roiser all day

But the PAT was blocked.

did you ever see kaaya talking to his team getting them hype ? or kaaya at doak telling the crowed to get up and then have a game winning drive ?!?!... tell me some great stories of kaaya having a game winning drive and kaaya being a leader?

Malik walked out to the field vs GT before the last drive and spoke to the Defense : Leader , never seen kaaya do anything close to that besides studder in his interviews

Advertisement
Advertisement
With kaaya I think that the games would be more of a blowout against inferior teams. with rosier we are going to be close with every team.

But with kaaya we lose close games and rosier will win them.

Also kaaya is a ****ing statue and it made me want to hang myself

This is the truth. We lose to FSU and GT with Kaaya. He didn't have that ice water pumping like Rosier . kaaya was a much better passer but not as good QB.

He threw the almost game tying TD, but He didn't lead us down the field...Berrios got most of the yards on that possession on His long punt return.

He threw a dime TD on 4th down against FSU.

The PAT was blocked.

Rosier's a legend and a "leader" yet Kaaya is a bum.

This is the truth. We lose to FSU and GT with Kaaya. He didn't have that ice water pumping like Rosier . kaaya was a much better passer but not as good QB.

I love the revisionism.

Despite the fact that Kaaya had beaten GT the previous two years and had great games against FSU, we definitely would have lost with him!

No question!

Advertisement
Back