Malik ******* Russell Wilson Rosier!!!

Malik has just been awesome. Yesterday was his best game. He was on point. That should have been a blowout. We had a lot of self inflicted wounds. We also had many moments of sheer dominance. Malik really has a great opportunity to lead this team to a championship

Advertisement
Malik fits right in with the rest of the team in that he, and they, know how to win games. It’s been a long time since we’ve had that winning mentality here. Credit to the staff and the QB cause it all starts with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if there's a double secret QB coach or something, surely it can't be the guy calling the plays or his son. They're turribyl, or so I have read.

he's highly imperfect. comes off looks fast, tucks it too early, but he is playing significantly better than anyone expected, his tough as nails, has b@lls and is a gamer. the flick of the wrist throw to richards on the sideline with a speeding defender in his face is elite. he's done that a bunch this year.

Real Talk.. why are they calling him MC Shy D on Twitter.... **** is funny but my old *** is lame

Advertisement
I would love to see what percentage of his incompletions are balls that hit the receivers hands. We had a lot yesterday (richards like 4 himself), but it seems to be happening all season. I know harley has a couple that hit his hands, same for bb8. And it would impact how close these games are, which might impact our ranking. That first drive netting us seven instead of three on a richards drop is lucky to have not cost us a game so far.

It happens everywhere, but seems abnormally common for us this year.

This was probably his best game of his career. He was fairly consistent, especially early on. But there are still decision that he makes that leave you in disbelief like that throw to the sideline that should have been an interception at the end of the game.

I'm glad we have UNC next week. I want to see him hit 70% or higher completion percentage, no turnovers, and to actually ******* convert 3rd downs and in the redzone.

Hopefully we can take a commanding lead and get Shireffs some PT as well.

Fvck me for saying Kaaya was a tough loss. Rosier is really solid QB woth a bright future.

He played really well yesterday, but I have noticed one thing that's a little annoying: it seems like everytime Rosier runs the ball, he goes down so easily. I know he's not the biggest kid, and I know he slides a lot to protect himself, too; however, I would love to see him break some tackles in the open field. It seems as though if someone is able to touch him, he goes down.

With that said, we are fortunate to have him this year. Hope he continues to improve.

That shoestring tackle when it coulda been a 1st down in the 4th was disappointing, but it's nothing in the grand scheme considering what he's doing otherwise.

If he takes a slightly wider path toward the sideline on that play, he might still be running. But hey, so he doesn’t have Adrian Peterson vision. Love what the kid brings. Getting better every week.

Advertisement
I will keep saying it Malik has proved me wrong.

I think his play this far is above what even the most optimistic fan thought he would bring to the table.

I predicted he would start the season, but I didnt expect him to be as cool back there as he is.

We seem to play better and move the ball in 5 WR sets. I was hoping to see the 4 receivers clear out the middle and bring the slot underneath. It was there all day. We had success in the 5 wide which I had tweeted Richt back in Jan 4 why haven't we seen this set before?

What I saw vs SU when we went 4 wide is our 2 slot wrs on both sides run bubble screens which draws their defenders down and wide and clears the passing lanes so Rosier can hit the outside receivers on slants/ins. If the slot defenders don't react aggressively to the bubble routes then Malik can take that for an easy completion.
I've also seen us run rpos using the double bubbles to draw the slot defenders wide and clear out running room off-tackle. As Malik gains experience and gets better at running the rpo's we will be increasingly harder and harder to stop. We have too much talent and there are just too many possibilities for a defense to consistently defend against.

Advertisement
He played really well yesterday, but I have noticed one thing that's a little annoying: it seems like everytime Rosier runs the ball, he goes down so easily. I know he's not the biggest kid, and I know he slides a lot to protect himself, too; however, I would love to see him break some tackles in the open field. It seems as though if someone is able to touch him, he goes down.

With that said, we are fortunate to have him this year. Hope he continues to improve.

We desperately need him to stay healthy, I'm fine with him getting the yardage he can and going down

And to think of how many on this board dissed Malik over the past 2 years. All he has done is make plays when the money is on the line.

2 years? There were some on this board sh1tting all over Rosier the past few weeks! SMH

Advertisement
If we didn't have those fvckin drops, he would've put up 400+ yards passing. We upgraded when Kayak declared for the NFL. No one thought it then but look at us now.

If we didn't have those fvckin drops, he would've put up 400+ yards passing. We upgraded when Kayak declared for the NFL. No one thought it then but look at us now.
Richt thought it , apparently he didn’t push for kaaya to come back

Wilson never won a NC, so let's not limit Malik by this comparison. Kid is undefeated and has colder water running though his veins than any Miami QB since Kosar. This team reminds me of that first NC team too. Saved it's best game for the one that matter against NE. We have not seen anything close to this team's best yet either.

Advertisement
Back