Malik ******* Russell Wilson Rosier!!!

I would like to see him run the with the ball in his right hand. He always tucks to his left and that leaves him unable to pull it back up and pass it quickly. He does have pretty solid wheels, and he's sneaky with his cuts. He avoids big hits even when he runs up the middle. I also don't love his release, its long. But so long as this guy keeps winning I love his overall game! I am excited to see him against VT and ND. I think this team is getting better and better each week. Hopefully we smoke UNC, and get some back ups in and stay healthy. Beat VT and we basically guaranteed the coastal. But beat both and we are legitimate title contenders. I feel like as fans we are still unsure just how good this team can be. As we are just not great looking on the field, but we compete like ****!

Advertisement
let's have some kudos for the coaches developing him. It was Richt that lit a fire saying he would not play for him unless he changed his approach to the game. Rosier, to his credit, didn't sulk but responded.

Wilson never won a NC, so let's not limit Malik by this comparison. Kid is undefeated and has colder water running though his veins than any Miami QB since Kosar. This team reminds me of that first NC team too. Saved it's best game for the one that matter against NE. We have not seen anything close to this team's best yet either.

Scary to think. Once we put it all together, we're going to start going after heads

I really don't see what's not to like with Rosier.

For a first year starter he's wildly exceeding expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back