Malik ******* Russell Wilson Rosier!!!

BigDikCane

All-American
ALL I HAVE to SAY is....

tenor.gif

He was 26-of-43 passing Saturday for a career-best 344 yards. Those numbers would have been better without a couple of drops, but the Miami coaching staff is learning every week how to get more out of Rosier. Ten times, for instance, he hit tight end Christopher Herndon, with a reward of 96 yards and a touchdown for their collaboration. Nine times Rosier ran, gaining 45 yards, and he was the only player other than Homer that Richt wanted running the ball.

I didn’t think the redshirt junior had this many new gears in his game. Wasn’t convinced he would win like this in his first year as starting quarterback. Didn’t even know if he would beat out incoming freshman N’Kosi Perry for the job.

Advertisement
And to think of how many on this board dissed Malik over the past 2 years. All he has done is make plays when the money is on the line.

If we catch the ball yesterday he has 450 yards passing on about 65% completions. I love the guy and couldn't be happier Kaaya decided to split.

Advertisement
He played really well yesterday, but I have noticed one thing that's a little annoying: it seems like everytime Rosier runs the ball, he goes down so easily. I know he's not the biggest kid, and I know he slides a lot to protect himself, too; however, I would love to see him break some tackles in the open field. It seems as though if someone is able to touch him, he goes down.

With that said, we are fortunate to have him this year. Hope he continues to improve.

I don't understand why people were acting like dude was a noodle arm bum. Sorry that was a false narrative. He can sling it, his problem was always throwing the ball into coverage when it was not there. He did pretty good when Kaaya was injured v Duke. And he is not just keeping the seat warm for Perry. Even when they snap the ball bad to him he picks it up and still make a play.

I was mad at Richt yesterday for us completing a big pass to about midfield then we run and end up on 3rd and long stalling drives. We could have thrown for 500+ yards. Almost every play we have receivers wide open. They play alot of man and single high safety and bring 5 or play a center field robber. And as been pointed out. Those many drops, he would have had 2 more TD's atleast.

Final thing, you bums who can, need to come to the game and bring your people, even if they have no clue wtf is football.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He played really well yesterday, but I have noticed one thing that's a little annoying: it seems like everytime Rosier runs the ball, he goes down so easily. I know he's not the biggest kid, and I know he slides a lot to protect himself, too; however, I would love to see him break some tackles in the open field. It seems as though if someone is able to touch him, he goes down.

With that said, we are fortunate to have him this year. Hope he continues to improve.

He goes down because his coach instructed him not to take on defenders. The last thing we need is a separated shoulder to get 2 extra yards on 1st and 10 in the 2nd quarter. He'll put a hat on you in the 4th quarter on 3rd and 3. It's called being judicious in picking your spots.

Advertisement

That shoestring tackle when it coulda been a 1st down in the 4th was disappointing, but it's nothing in the grand scheme considering what he's doing otherwise.

Won't find too many QBs breaking tackles ...

Advertisement

Won't find too many QBs breaking tackles ...

Understood. But I think a couple of the shoestring tackles are avoidable.

That shoestring tackle when it coulda been a 1st down in the 4th was disappointing, but it's nothing in the grand scheme considering what he's doing otherwise.

Agreed. I should have prefaced my statement by saying I was nitpicking. He's been such a pleasant surprise.

Advertisement

lol Would love to see your QB trying to break tackles? I'll pass on that.

Slide and hold onto the ball.

We seem to play better and move the ball in 5 WR sets. I was hoping to see the 4 receivers clear out the middle and bring the slot underneath. It was there all day. We had success in the 5 wide which I had tweeted Richt back in Jan 4 why haven't we seen this set before?

We seem to play better and move the ball in 5 WR sets. I was hoping to see the 4 receivers clear out the middle and bring the slot underneath. It was there all day. We had success in the 5 wide which I had tweeted Richt back in Jan 4 why haven't we seen this set before?
Dammit mane... THis all day

Advertisement
Back