Malik Rosier

Advertisement
I think he is your bridge to N'Kosi. There playbooks would be similarly structured/simplified. Long live the RPO.

Multiple guys will see time this year, but I think Rosier will get the most of anyone.

Advertisement
He broke the QB record as Deejay posted a photo of what I assume to be the WR power clean record by Andre Johnson of 320, saying he is coming for the record

Advertisement
Wait wait wait..........puts down the Hennessey carefully placed under my desk. The school RECORD or just for the QB' S?

Tweet said school and was set by Felder.

Still an impressive feat either way but of ALL the guys who have come to this U Malik Rosier has the best power clean EVER FOREVER EVA!!! FOREVER EVA!?!?!

Best out of the qbs. Stephen morris had the record at 308.

Advertisement
Wait wait wait..........puts down the Hennessey carefully placed under my desk. The school RECORD or just for the QB' S?

Tweet said school and was set by Felder.

Still an impressive feat either way but of ALL the guys who have come to this U Malik Rosier has the best Clean EVER????? That would shock me real talk.

I think it was saying "...set back in 2013. Coach Felder putting in work..." Don't think it was saying Coach Felder set the record

Not surprised, Malik is a great athlete. Always been a strong kid and he works his *** off. Any of these young kids are going to have to fight that starting spot away from him.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not surprised, Malik is a great athlete. Always been a strong kid and he works his *** off. Any of these young kids are going to have to fight that starting spot away from him.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

A lot of people act like he's just gonna play down on his last season of eligibility after he completely moved on from baseball. He's gonna fight til they announce he has no shot. Setting this record riles your teammates up and they'll fight for you cause they know you put work in. He should start doing off season workouts with all the recievers to make a case. His only knock is his size right now.

Advertisement
Back