Malik Rosier has impressed and shown he is a legit QB

Cityboy4life82

Thunderdome
What I like about Malik so far is his smoothness. I have also noticed his ability to throw in tight Windows. His touch passes have been really good.

I now feel confident that he is a legit UM caliber QB

Advertisement
What I like about Malik so far is his smoothness. I have also noticed his ability to throw in tight Windows. His touch passes have been really good.

I think so, but not for the manic depressed fans on this board, I mean Roiser played well, statistics were off the charts and he had quite a few dropped balls, had a nice run, but I want to see how he does against better competition. I'm pulling for the kid, he's our QB, if he does well, we should do well.

Advertisement

I think so, but not for the manic depressed fans on this board, I mean Roiser played well, statistics were off the charts and he had quite a few dropped balls, had a nice run, but I want to see how he does against better competition. I'm pulling for the kid, he's our QB, if he does well, we should do well.
He may not be the best QB but I do feel a sense of relief now

THIS!!!!!

This is all I ever hoped for....know he isn't a world beater....but the qb position isn't a weakness...kinda like Kenny Kelly

We can win with this guy. We have to put number 3 on D on the bench tho. This guy gets torched by BCC and Toledo. The draft people must have done a couple lines before evaluation. He can't defend a simple slant or hook route.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'll just say this... I'm more worried about our defense mainly Miami's pass defense than I am the Qb. I still wanna what Rosier will do against a more reputable defense... if you will.

75% completion, 300+, 3TD, rush TD... I'll take it. Step up in competition next week, he and the team (and ****, esp the staff) need to step it up accordingly to get ready for FSU.

KId has never lost a game as a starter, and he did ball his a$$ off in the Duke game with no coaching and zero experience. Kid might just be a gammer.

Malik showed he could play QB at UM 2 years ago on the road at Duke. Never understood why people hated on him so much. The guy adds a running element to the position that we haven't had since Kenny Kelly.

He won't win a Heisman but he won't be the reason we lose a game this season.

Advertisement
pump the brakes.. all he has shown is he is a FBS level QB.. We'll see if he is a power five QB next week friday.

I like Rosier, he is not a smooth thrower though IMO. long release but I do like him and believe he is going to have a great season. I just want to see him work on that release and get some snap on his throws. he has a bit of that windmill working

pump the brakes.. all he has shown is he is a FBS level QB.. We'll see if he is a power five QB next week friday.

Yeah, but he 's not the scrub he has been portrayed as on this board. Get used to it Malik Rosier is the Miami Quarterback, and Richt is going to ride with him.

Advertisement
I'm told Malik shouldn't even be on this roster.

That's not a knock against the kid or a joke. In a perfect world, there are still guys playing who wouldn't be seeing the field for Miami. Delaney for one, doesn't look like he's ready quite yet, and Rosier doesn't have the natural ability you'd hope for in a perfect world. Rosier's stats looked good and he had a nice second half, but he's not quite what you'd wish for.

Now, having said that, he's good enough for us to make the ACCCG this year. If he and the rest of the team just do their jobs all the time we'll do well this year.

Whatever he does going forward, at the moment he is undefeated as a starter. Perfect is a good start.

Rosier is really impressing. He'll have his moments that won't be great but he has played so much better than anyone expected. We can win a lot of games with him and Walton. It's the defense that's the real concern

He showed in the second half that he is not just a "game manager." In the second half, he was 19-24 for 283 yards, with 3 touchdowns to 1 interception. Sure, it was against Toledo, but every time Toledo showed life in the second half, he answered with high level play.

Richt putting the ball back in his hands right after the interception, also shows that Richt is not looking at him as a game manager.

The kid delivers. Love him or hate him, you have to at least respect that, if nothing else.

Advertisement
Back