2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this pal🖕🏿
Ryan Reynolds Cool Story Bro GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

Advertisement
Advertisement
If a crystal ball is dropped 3 weeks out you as a competitor have more time to make a move vs only having 1-5 days to make a move with a recruit.
Yeah but what if its the players camp who tipped off the reporters? That's why im not on this blame the writers stuff. Kids and their agents trying to get a bag.

CB excuse is weak...win on the trail as anyone with a half a brain knows what's up out there and how dirty the business is.

Close on Bryant or move on if he goes to the dark side...find the next dude and wish no sunshine to the ones that go elsewhere. Nothing personal, just is what it is.

Advertisement
Yeah but what if its the players camp who tipped off the reporters? That's why im not on this blame the writers stuff. Kids and their agents trying to get a bag.
I won’t discount what you are saying. Obviously a lot of variables. And that’s just what it is with the CB - a variable. Just depends on the situation.

To me, 3-4 CB on the same week is fishy.

Advertisement
I won’t discount what you are saying. Obviously a lot of variables. And that’s just what it is with the CB - a variable. Just depends on the situation.

Or maybe everybody is hearing the same thing? These rumors get out somehow, and whoever's talking probably talks to more than one person.

Advertisement

Yeah you could say that but they all were coming up to decisions at the same period of time right?

We got CB for Wayne and others. Stop, we went against the big boys and got stuffed in a bin.

nothing has happened so nothing has been gained or lost for anyone at the moment. plus with how this is going down, someone mentioned that regardless of what Bryant does tomorrow, this recruitment is FAR from over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back