2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have nothing else. This is entertaining.
200B1B71-F03B-44C6-A590-079A7091961B.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like you need to learn how to read…yikes
Dude, you are using the stuffed language against the team you support. Of course you are whining and crying about something that hasn't even been finalized yet lol

Just stop it. Just stand by what you wrote.

Dude, you are using the stuffed language against the team you support. Of course you are whining and crying about something that hasn't even been finalized yet lol

Just stop it. Just stand by what you wrote.
I do and I see zero whiny or complaining in a general statement. You’re so dumb.

Advertisement
I do and I see zero whiny or complaining in a general statement. You’re so dumb.
It's because we aren't getting stuffed... Furthermore, you speak about losing momentum in recruiting and getting sent back to reality. Reality is we have a top 10 class currently. Where are we getting sent back to?

Thats crying and *****ing. Just because you dont see it because you are an illiterate, doesn't make what you type, accurate in any way shape or form.

It's because we aren't getting stuffed... Furthermore, you speak about losing momentum in recruiting and getting sent back to reality.

Thats crying and *****ing. Just because you dont see it because you are an illiterate, doesn't make what you type, accurate in any way shape or form.
🤦🏼‍♂️ I feel bad for you

Advertisement
I also dont need anyone from Columbus, Ohio to tell me who is smart and who is not lmao

Advertisement
So the theory is that CBs are tipping other schools off to where a kid is leaning , causing them to then up their bag/offer ?

Maybe it’s just me but you would think they wouldn’t need a CB from recruiting sites to know where they stand/when they need to up the bag with a recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back