2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why should I need anything else, the evidence is there 😂
You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Sad you have to reach for anything to try and be a keyboard warrior still. Hopefully you don’t include that on your resume considering you’re not very good at it.

95% if this board to start the week and then how they are acting today!

Animated GIF
I blame it all on the the start of your thread 🤣.

You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Sad you have to reach for anything to try and be a keyboard warrior still. Hopefully you don’t include that on your resume considering you’re not very good at it.
Apart from the fact that I literally wrote word for word what you wrote but okay. You don't wanna see it. Its fine.

But keep calling me a keyboard warrior for trying to interact with you lol. That will hurt my feelings really badly

Advertisement
Apart from the fact that I literally wrote word for word what you wrote but okay. You don't wanna see it. Its fine.

But keep calling me a keyboard warrior for trying to interact with you lol. That will hurt my feelings really badly
Clearly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm aware. Just because it's not that extreme doesn't mean it's not still bad. We don't have a good roster every L matters.
This recruitment isn't done and I dont buy the Florida smoke. I won't get overly crazy or down before next year lol

Advertisement
I would love for this kid to be a Cane, but I have never been able to look at his picture and not see him a Gator, even with his connections with Edge and such. I ain’t conceding him and this dude is a baller that we really need.

But real shlt, there’s always a couple like that every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back