2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just like I said with Mauigoa and Tennessee, we aren't losing a battle to Florida.

Bryant is not gonna wake up on commitment day and decide he's going to trust his next 40 years to Napier and Batemen instead of Mario, Steele, Strong.

You all need to relax.

When a Gator fan starts making the most sense...
Samuel L Jackson Beer GIF

Nah, you're just a whiny *****, sorry to tell you the truth, but a lot of people in here need to get their **** together before it enters their pants.

***** sake... If you cant handle it, dont consume it.
It was a general statement. At what point was I whiny or complaining? Learn to read and go to anger management keyboard warrior

Advertisement
It was a general statement. At what point was I whiny or complaining? Learn to read and go to anger management keyboard warrior
"We are about to get stuffed in the locker 4 times this weekend. Getting knocked back down to reality after that initial momentum wave"

Congrats on that general statement, a general statement can still be *****y, whiny and pure complaining. You're not a smart one, arent you

"We are about to get stuffed in the locker 4 times this weekend. Getting knocked back down to reality after that initial momentum wave"

Congrats on that general statement, a general statement can still be *****y, whiny and pure complaining. You're not a smart one, arent you
That was not whiny or complaining hahahahaha try again bum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If a crystal ball is dropped 3 weeks out you as a competitor have more time to make a move vs only having 1-5 days to make a move with a recruit.
Right but a kid's recruitment doesn't stop once they commit to a school. Look at Jaylon Braxton; committed to MSU and was looking to decommit the week after.

Right but a kid's recruitment doesn't stop once they commit to a school. Look at Jaylon Braxton, committed to MSU and was looking to decommit the week after.
Hence why I am not worried with this staff. They won’t stop recruiting kids they lose on, targets we don’t know about or kids committed to other programs.

They have a plan. This is not a doom and gloom scenario like it was when Manny was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back