Malik Agbo

Advertisement
Insider @Kansas Cane

What have you heard on this kid?
More like Outsider @KansasCane....haha.

Reading tea leaves, we should be in good shape for Agbo? OU seems to be filling up with OL and you'd think they have a shot at higher ranked kids still...LSU noise seems to have quieted down with new OL coach.

Seems like Agbo is actively communicating with commits and targets, too.

I feel better about landing Agbo than Hood.

What does everyone else think?

Advertisement
I can tell you where he ISNT going

HevesyJohn_180105_130.JPG

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here's the 247 national highlights of his interview on the five finalists:

Arizona State: "Coach (Herm) Edwards really understands his players and he understands where they want to be and he will get you there."

Florida: "Florida has great academics and they will make sure you are treated like family. Coach (Dan) Mullen and coach (John) Hevsey and the whole coaching staff always make sure that you’re welcome and that you work hard every single day you are at the University of Florida in order to be where you want to be."

LSU: "LSU is one of my favorite schools from the moment they offered me back in May of 2020. From talking with coach O (Ed Orgeron) to the GM, I can tell that LSU is a special place for me."

Miami: "Even though Miami is across the country, they make me feel welcomed, along with getting a good education and having a great degree by the time of my junior year or senior year and get to the NFL."

Oklahoma: "Oklahoma is the school that makes you feel home. They make you feel welcome and makes you feel like you belong there. Anybody, from the trainer to the nutrition staff to the coaches, like coach (Lincoln) Riley, to academic advisers, everybody is rooting for you."

Last month, Agbo took official visits to Miami on June 4th and to Oklahoma on June 18th respectively.

The first trip he took in June was to Miami.

"I met with all of the coaching staff but more so the offensive staff and spent a lot of time with coach (Garin) Justice," said Agbo. "The conversations with the coaches were real. And what I mean by that is that they don’t ask you the base questions, they ask you in-depth questions and that really matters to me and it shows that they really want me to be a part of the Miami football program."

He followed that up with a visit to Oklahoma.

"I met with coach (Lincoln) Riley, Joe Jon Finley and coach (Bill) Bedenbaugh, who I spent the most time with," said Agbo. "The conversations we had were awesome. We talked about life and how do I get to the next level and stay there for a long time, along with having the ability to shine at a big university on a national platform every game."

He also had an official visit to LSU set for June, but with the coaching transition on the offensive line at LSU, Brad Davis was hired mere days before he was supposed to visit Baton Rouge, Agbo has pushed that visit back to the fall.

A four-star in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings, Agbo ranks as the No. 6 prospect in the state of Washington per the composite while ranking as the No. 25 offensive tackle nationally in the 2022 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back