Malik Agbo

Advertisement
Lol you keep saying “the best coaching staff ever”, who on here said that? Or are you just exaggerating to make a point? I don’t feel like I’ve seen anyone say that.
Exaggerating a bit lol.. Go to any thread and you will see "I'm not worried about recruiting with this staff" and the occasional "this is the best staff in 20 years" posts.

Advertisement
I’d like to see Miami land 2 out of these 3: Richardson, Agbo, and Hood. It’s tough to win big games if the staff strikes out on their top targets especially since Miami gains little traction with national top 10 OT recruits.

we’re more likely to lose out on all 3 than get 2 of them.

we’re more likely to lose out on all 3 than get 2 of them.

Hopefully not. I think there is no doubt that Justice is the LVP of recruiting so far. Even Patke landed studs like Malik Curtis. If there is one glimmer of hope it's that OL is by far the biggest hit or miss position so maybe he ends up being an excellent evaluator and lands some 2 and 3 star Zion Nelsons that are under the radar

Advertisement
Hopefully not. I think there is no doubt that Justice is the LVP of recruiting so far. Even Patke landed studs like Malik Curtis. If there is one glimmer of hope it's that OL is by far the biggest hit or miss position so maybe he ends up being an excellent evaluator and lands some 2 and 3 star Zion Nelsons that are under the radar

Yup. LB and OL recruiting this year are in danger of being huge misses.

Yup. LB and OL recruiting this year are in danger of being huge misses.

Not nearly as worried about LB recruiting. Expecting WB (we got CB for him today) and Jackson in the class. Aristide is a stud recruiter. Was reading Pac12 websites yesterday and everyone expects that at minimum Antonio Pierce will be fired once more comes out about ASU. Herm has a slim chance of surviving but Pierce is the main draw for LB recruits.

Advertisement
Not nearly as worried about LB recruiting. Expecting WB (we got CB for him today) and Jackson in the class. Aristide is a stud recruiter. Was reading Pac12 websites yesterday and everyone expects that at minimum Antonio Pierce will be fired once more comes out about ASU. Herm has a slim chance of surviving but Pierce is the main draw for LB recruits.

I was never sure with the WB stuff but if we can land WB and DJax, that would be a huge win.

OL is a concern.

I was never sure with the WB stuff but if we can land WB and DJax, that would be a huge win.

OL is a concern.
We land those 2 and Padke will be left alone for a while now Justice will be ge:LOL:tting all our attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back