Malik Agbo

Paranos really doesn’t like Justice for some reason. OL recruiting is a struggle this year no doubt. But I have faith in Justice to figure it out.

Advertisement
Just don’t see how with OU already having what 3 OL already? And trying to land bigger fish as well. I think Agbo is a Plan B type of kid for the Sooners where at Miami he’d be treated like a Plan A kid. Hopefully Justice can persuade him to think long and hard about what he could do at the U versus being a number at OU. And that coupled with a season we’ve all said has to happen could sway him our way.

Paranos really doesn’t like Justice for some reason. OL recruiting is a struggle this year no doubt. But I have faith in Justice to figure it out.

I am neutral on Coach Justice and as for the grad transfer olinemen Justice I thought there were uses of scholarship at the time, but with Clark possibly out for the season, bringing in Justice now looks like a good move.

Go Canes

Advertisement
going through my mental Rolodex, I can’t remember the last time a WA native came here. Crazy.
That QB who transferred through a bunch of schools after being no. 1 in HS. Can’t even remember his name. Did nothing at UM. The great, legendary Bill Cichoke was from Oregon, though. That’s close.

That QB who transferred through a bunch of schools after being no. 1 in HS. Can’t even remember his name. Did nothing at UM. The great, legendary Bill Cichoke was from Oregon, though. That’s close.
I thought you meant Tate Martell, whose first commitment was to Washington. Then he committed some other places before going to OSU, transferring here, and portaling out. But he was never "from" Washington.

Advertisement
I thought you meant Tate Martell, whose first commitment was to Washington. Then he committed some other places before going to OSU, transferring here, and portaling out. But he was never "from" Washington.
I thought his first commitment was to A&M….

Heaps started at Washington, then went to Kansas, then here, then, of course, the Jets. (May have even made their practice squad for 1 season). Talk about failing upward.

Advertisement
Just don’t see how with OU already having what 3 OL already? And trying to land bigger fish as well. I think Agbo is a Plan B type of kid for the Sooners where at Miami he’d be treated like a Plan A kid. Hopefully Justice can persuade him to think long and hard about what he could do at the U versus being a number at OU. And that coupled with a season we’ve all said has to happen could sway him our way.
Plan B with coach B >>> Plan A with coach Justice, unfortunately

A little update from Rivals:

Says he talks to Garin Justice everyday. They have a really good relationship; talk about everything, not just football.
He said the team feels like one big family.

-Final 5 schools are Miami, LSU, Arizona State, Florida and Oklahoma.
He’s already taken June official visits to UM and Oklahoma - he’s set fall official visits to Arizona State (Nov. 6), Florida (Nov. 27) and LSU (date TBD).

- Plans on visiting Miami again unofficially the weekend of October 23 - will attend the NC State game that weekend.

Agbo plans on committing after he takes all his visits in November.

Advertisement
Exaggerating a bit lol.. Go to any thread and you will see "I'm not worried about recruiting with this staff" and the occasional "this is the best staff in 20 years" posts.
What staff is better since Butch? Maybe 1 or 2? Recruiting is going THAT badly still?

Sigh

Advertisement
Back