Malik Agbo

Advertisement
How is Armella a head case? Genuinely asking. Seems like the only issues I've read about are due to his parents issues.
I could've sworn I read that he either didn't visit a school or declined to interview because he feels his ranking is unfair. I could be confusing him with his father.

I’d like to see Miami land 2 out of these 3: Richardson, Agbo, and Hood. It’s tough to win big games if the staff strikes out on their top targets especially since Miami gains little traction with national top 10 OT recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Armella has off the field issues, hence why he transferred from Columbus HS back to STA.
Richardson has a deep trolling of Miami feel which is crazy considering he plays for Miami Central HS.

Go Canes

Both valid considerations, but they are still possibilities, especially DR, after he sees FSU's season.

Melodramatic would be if we cleaned up OL recruiting, like a UGA for example, every year but there's complaints in July. That's not the case. We've gotten two 3* OL from OOS since Manny has taken over, Zion and Chris Washington. We're currently not in the lead for any blue chip lineman in this class either.

Things can change but there's a consistent pattern of uncertainty when the local talent isn't strong.
You can say that about every position for the last 20 years. This was always going to be a heavily defensive class, so that is the side I am focused on.

You can say that about every position for the last 20 years. This was always going to be a heavily defensive class, so that is the side I am focused on.
Which is sorta my point; the "best staff we've ever had" is making the same mistake that previous regimes made. We've definitely improved but let's pump the brakes. The defensive class being stronger should be even more incentive for you to make sure you hit on your top offensive targets.

Advertisement
I believe it was the father that isn't happy 247's ranking and won't do an interview with them.

Correct. Father is also a huge Orgeron fan - O supposedly recruited enzo when he was in HS. LSU board said Enzo made a trip to BR to visit with EdO. My sneaky suspicion is that Mom does not want him at FSU and prefers to have him home. Dad wants him at FSU but for whatever reason, maybe does not want him at Miami and would rather him go to LSU. LSU might be the one that lands him at the end of the day considering they lost on Banks and (probably) Agbo. If it means we land Agbo/Hood and we lose Armella, so be it.

I think OL recruiting would be near catastrophic if we lose out on Armella, Hood and Agbo (I'm already counting Richardson as a loss).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which is sorta my point; the "best staff we've ever had" is making the same mistake that previous regimes made. We've definitely improved but let's pump the brakes. The defensive class being stronger should be even more incentive for you to make sure you hit on your top offensive targets.
Lol you keep saying “the best coaching staff ever”, who on here said that? Or are you just exaggerating to make a point? I don’t feel like I’ve seen anyone say that.

Advertisement
Back