Malik Agbo

I've been to OKC several times. Really fun place to visit. I've sure Norman is a lot of fun, too, for a summer weekend. I couldn't imagine living there for 4 years though. Just shoot me now.

Advertisement
What we should do is have a bbq in January or February.
Everywhere south of the Arctic Circle can be fun n June.
My friend took a job in Kalispell Montana after an interview in May. Loved it!! Thought he was in what he said in his own words was “a place that only god could create”.
By October he was like “wtf did I get myself into”?

My friend took a job in Kalispell Montana after an interview in May. Loved it!! Thought he was in what he said in his own words was “a place that only god could create”.

That's called Junior Day and we weren't allowed to hold one this year.

Advertisement
I don't know how 247 does its roster projections. They say 9. I noticed they don't have Donaldson listed for whatever reason.

Williams
Herbert
Hillery
Campbell
Nelson
ElGammal
Washington
Walker
McLaughlin

Maybe that's outdated info
I forgot walker. El gammel is gone. Thry’re just off I guess.

Wait, boyz said he almost committed to Miami on his visit?
9F0D64D1-F655-4022-9EAE-2CDD9F0A182A.gif

Last edited:
I don't know how 247 does its roster projections. They say 9. I noticed they don't have Donaldson listed for whatever reason.

Williams
Herbert
Hillery
Campbell
Nelson
ElGammal
Washington
Walker
McLaughlin

Maybe that's outdated info
The official roster lists Donaldson but not el Gammal. That kid is still opting out. Not sure how long he gets to do that and still keep his scholarship.

To be fair, us northerners think summer in the south is unlivable

I guess that's why people pay tons of money to live in San Fran weather, although that place has been thoroughly ruined

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 said he wants to visit again, but the plane tickets are pricey.
Can HS kids profit from NIL? Don't think it would be too difficult to pull off a sponsorship deal to get the kid to Miami. HA

Advertisement
Someone should remind the young man having even a small endorsement can help ease the plane ticket costs of family visiting…. Something he would get no help with in Oklahoma

Every high school player that said he couldn’t afford to travel to Miami never signed here.
That tackle form wv that signed with Tennessee said he couldn’t afford to travel here but visited the entire cot **** sec.

Advertisement
Back