Malek Young's Goal is to Get Duke QB Injured

Advertisement
I thought it meant that Young wanted to take the Duke quarterback out...on a date.

Advertisement

For him to at least try to clarify that it’s not known what context he meant “get him out the game”

He pretends he doesn't, but he has a low-key troll game. He'll deny it, and pretend he's oh-so-above-it-all, but he does it to get the clicks and generate buzz.

I can't lie, he comes off to me as a self-righteous little prick. I really dislike him. SMD and the rest, are god awful, but she's mainly just oblivious. Mostly, I think she means well. Not always, but mostly. This guy doesn't. He's already got a track record.

For him to at least try to clarify that it’s not known what context he meant “get him out the game”

He pretends he doesn't, but he has a low-key troll game. He'll deny it, and pretend he's oh-so-above-it-all, but he does it to get the clicks and generate buzz.

I can't lie, he comes off to me as a self-righteous little prick. I really dislike him. SMD and the rest, are god awful, but she's mainly just oblivious. Mostly, I think she means well. Not always, but mostly. This guy doesn't. He's already got a track record.

I don't like any of them.

Advertisement
Back