Malek Young's Goal is to Get Duke QB Injured

yes, b/c he takes hits, doesn't like to slide and we want take him out of the game adds up to get in his head. retards...

Advertisement
who cares that he left himself a little wiggle room? this is a canes message board. we know he meant knock him physically out of the game. why do we have to be coy and vague? this isn't an official UM page.

I've said this once and I said it again. South Florida players love to hit more than anything. This statement isn't saying that they want to get into his head or injure him...it was a very clear message...if he thinks he's going to drop a shoulder on our players...they intend to hit stick him. They intend to knock fear into them...no where is he saying that they will intentionally injure him in a dirty manner, but at the same time this isn't some light jester exclaiming they will simply stop the run. ****...we do that every game

Advertisement
DKu-7nxXcAAUkXZ.jpg

Well our good friend d!ck head David Hale has now plastered this on the front page of E$PN in the CFB section. Obviously he has contacted Duke about it and they said they have no comment. Bulletin board material. David Hale has taken this out of context and is a longtime fsu *** guzzler. Good gosh, the comments section are exactly what you could imagine as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Miami cornerback Malek Young said his team's goal for Friday's night's game at Duke is to knock Blue Devils quarterback Daniel Jones out of the game.

Young told reporters after Thursday's practice that Jones' propensity to take hits means it's incumbent on the Hurricanes to knock the sophomore QB out of commission."

I'm surprised UM isn't being investigated for bounty scandal yet....

Well our good friend d!ck head David Hale has now plastered this on the front page of E$PN in the CFB section. Obviously he has contacted Duke about it and they said they have no comment. Bulletin board material. David Hale has taken this out of context and is a longtime fsu *** guzzler. Good gosh, the comments section are exactly what you could imagine as well.

Don't blame David hale, the writers at eSECpn take turns blowing his brains out when he sucks their dycks...it's done some permanent damage as you can tell.

Here are Malek's comments on video:
[video=youtube;ukVxq2DY-QI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukVxq2DY-QI[/video]

The comments in question start with the reporter's question around 1:20.

I think Hale's use of the word "knock," where Young actually said "get" is very telling. In my view Young is saying that their goal is to get Jones out of the game by not allowing him to pick up first downs. I don't hear an intent to injure in his remarks.

I don't do facebook but if I did I would post this video and expose Hale for the c0cksucker that he is. Would love to see that ***** at a tailgate.

Advertisement
Why is this even an issue? Pretty much the goal of every defense is kill and destroy your opponent and if someone get's hurt during the process so be it. It's football not tennis. I hope they blast his *** right out of the game.

Chris Stock at ****** 247 was the one who first ****ed this up. They're dying for clicks over there. I hope you read this Stock. Your writing and reporting is ****.

Why is this even an issue? Pretty much the goal of every defense is kill and destroy your opponent and if someone get's hurt during the process so be it. It's football not tennis. I hope they blast his *** right out of the game.

Is the NCAA rules committee aware of this? Seems they didn't take this into account when coming up with the targeting rule.

Advertisement
ESPN has this same BS Headline on our page on their website. They just put it there on the day of the game. So, I expect some BS calls tonight.

Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if the reps had a real itchy trigger finger tonight. They read the headlines too.

If they start throwing flags around, they might make the defense play tentatively, I hope they don't, but maybe

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back