Malek Young's Goal is to Get Duke QB Injured

Advertisement
This was taken out of context. Again, another example of **** journalism covering the U.

Amari Carter be like:

giphy.gif

Advertisement
In the golden (not Folden) days of football, one objective for a defense heading into a sporting contest was to knock the snot out of the opposing team's best offensive players (QB, RB, WR) thus discouraging said players from wanting to continue competing.

Sad times when that is viewed as going too far.

Read it any way you want, he didn't say injure - big difference
He didn't say "off" his game, he said "out" the game. Big difference as well

So the **** what? Didn't say injure. End of story. The thread title is fake news. Typical of some of our "fans"
Why are you so hostile? Not enough quality time with Mrs. OCC? Anyhow, what else do you ACTUALLY think Malek meant. The only way I know to put someone "out the game" is to injure them.

only fegs who never played the game would interpret that to mean "throw him off his game".

Advertisement
Another hardcore UM fan looking to **** on the program.

We have some amazing fans.

I'm still looking in that article for where he says he wants to injure the quarterback.

I love CIS, but there are too many troll accounts on here that get to stick around far too long.

CIS guys get incensed when other UM fans take to Twitter to **** talk recruits, but I'm guessing most of those UM "fans" are the same UF/FSU facquits who litter this board with their trolling disguising themselves with Cane-centric screen names.

Need a swamp draining, clean it out.

“He loves to throw the ball,” cornerback Malek Young said. “He takes hits. He don’t like to slide and what we’re going to do is—the goal is to get him out the game. Get him out the game and it’s going to be a good game.”

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

Sounds to me like they're going to Kamakaze his narrow butt.

Advertisement
lol, to paraphrase, he takes hits, he doesn't like to slide and our goal is to get him out of the game. tying that all together sounds like get him on the sidelines, not playing the rest of the night. getting in his head and "off" his game doesn't go along with the context of what he said prior to his comment. sorry.

Some people are just stupid.

Of course you want to knock the living shīt out of the guy. If he gets injured in the process so be it. My entire fūcking point is that there is a difference between a players saying he wants to get someone "out the game", which at least gives you a little wiggle room, i.e., plausible deniability, and some fūcking fake fan writing a headline that's a lie, saying that he said he wanted to injure him. There is a difference in saying it.

He never said injure. No player would ever say that. No player would ever admit that in the media. Jesus Christ. Why do I even have to explain this. How stupid are some of you imbeciles?

Advertisement
he didn't say injure, but, that's what he meant. he didn't mean to "get in his head and get him off his game".

only fegs who never played the game would interpret that to mean "throw him off his game".

And only fegs who know nothing about the integrity of Mark Richt, or any decent coach for that matter, would ever think that a player of his could ever openly discuss attempting to injure another player. Malik Young yould be paying for school tomorrow if CMR even remotely thought that's what he meant.

You take him out of the game by nullifying his scrambling and locking down receivers. Any other interpretation is pure conjecture and projection.

Advertisement
Back