Malek Young's Goal is to Get Duke QB Injured

Advertisement
"We can improve in our Cover 2 coverage, getting the jam, focusing on our man, and just reading the quarterback," Young said.

This was the most important quote in the article.

He was talking about taking away his running ability and making him one dimensional you dolt. There's a difference between making sure a QB feels you when they don't slide and intentionally hurting people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another hardcore UM fan looking to **** on the program.

We have some amazing fans.

I'm still looking in that article for where he says he wants to injure the quarterback.

I love CIS, but there are too many troll accounts on here that get to stick around far too long.

CIS guys get incensed when other UM fans take to Twitter to **** talk recruits, but I'm guessing most of those UM "fans" are the same UF/FSU facquits who litter this board with their trolling disguising themselves with Cane-centric screen names.

why does anyone have a problem with our defense trying to injure the qb and knock him out of the game legally if he decides to run? or if we get a clean shot or a sack? i want him hurt and on the sidelines and not wanting to come back in.

“He loves to throw the ball,” cornerback Malek Young said. “He takes hits. He don’t like to slide and what we’re going to do is—the goal is to get him out the game. Get him out the game and it’s going to be a good game.”

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

ngl in the video it sounded like he wanted to hurt the QB, which I thought was badass but we probably shouldn't have a thread about it cuz Duke fans are gonna if/when that dude gets hurt. Also you guys are probably right that he meant "get him out of the game" as in "not being productive"

Advertisement
now we're worried about having a thread about b/c of duke fans? wtf.
i hope he gets hit every time he drops back and every time he runs. i hope he's knocked out of the game on a legal hit.

Advertisement
Just for the hard headed, there is a big difference between saying you want to get someone "out the game", which can be interpreted as knocking him around, and getting in his head to get him flinching and thinking, as opposed to using the word "injure" which leaves zero room for interpretation.

He did not use the word "injure"

i read it as get him out of the game, like on the sidelines. not out of his "game".

Yea OCC is reaching with this "out of his game" comment. That quote is saying they want to put him out of the game not rattle his cage and make him think more

Advertisement
Back