2026 Malachi Toney WR from Heritage - Commits to Miami

Advertisement
JJ Smith must live in the panhandle.

He is 1 of the best in that class of 26 though, and its great to land early because he didnt have to lock in this early. Kid has hands n is so smooth, just needs the natural weight n height gain thats expected.

Hes a big dog in his class
Yeah I meant for his class. Obviously Trader and Smith are far ahead. As well as others.

Advertisement
Yeah I usually PERSONALLY never really care about commits THIS far out...BUT if you're going to accept commitments this early, it better fvckin be for elite talent like this! Definitely puts a smile on my face.

Advertisement
As a teacher, I love how Southerners raise their children to address elders as ma'am and sir. Very refreshing to see. You rarely hear it in NY. Not saying NYers are being impolite, it's just different to me.

Good on him for knowing how to talk that **** and be polite at the same time.
Their manners actually threw me off when I moved down here

We were leaving the bars the one night and it was a group of friends of mine from up North, Jersey/DC etc and we almost got run over at a crosswalk. Of course we start doing our thing yelling **** and this SUV full of guys slams on the brakes like 30 yards down the street

So we are like ok cool, let’s do this

Literally like 5 of them get out yelling “we are so sorry! We feel terrible! Is everyone ok?!” apologizing profusely genuinely concerned about us

I swear I heard Twilight Zone music

Advertisement
Stoked about this. Welcome to the U, Malachi! Can’t wait to see you dominating in Orange & Green.

If the top local kids from the State of Miami join him, they would never lose a game. They would have such a strong track record in CFB, that they would all get drafted high (similar to the effect dominating at Miami had on the draft status of 20+ players from our 2001 roster who were drafted in the first round of the NFL draft (sixteen players) or the 2nd & 3rd rounds). There’s no need for anyone to go freeze their a@@ off in bfe Ohio (which is also a super boring place to live). If the top players from the State of Miami all come together at the U, they can all get drafted high & the value of their NFL contracts would dwarf NIL dollars. Time to come together & lock down the State of Miami. Go Canes!

Advertisement
I trust Joe Biden to balance the budget by Christmas more than I trust a HS athlete to keep a commitment for 2+ years.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Back