2026 Malachi Toney WR from Heritage - Commits to Miami

Advertisement
It was wild to watch Central vs Heritage last year, especially considering I am from MO (although HS talent is on the rise here).. to see a freshman at that level of HS play fit in with ZERO issues.. you would not have known he was a HS FR. Very exciting news! #GoCanes
Yes he played extremely well as a freshman against some of South Florida’s toughest competition. If he continues to develop he’s a sure fire 5* top10 recruit. I’m sure he will be a battle till the end.

Off topic multiple times in a thread
I trust Joe Biden to balance the budget by Christmas more than I trust a HS athlete to keep a commitment for 2+ years.
Oh no, I got a one point violation for mentioning politics. Perhaps the mods should issue point violations for people that hijack recruiting threads with bbq recipes, movie recommendations, etc as well.

Welcome to the U Malachi!!!

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

My dawg no I love FEMALE CHEEKS

Advertisement
Oh no, I got a one point violation for mentioning politics. Perhaps the mods should issue point violations for people that hijack recruiting threads with bbq recipes, movie recommendations, etc as well.
Don't worry about it brother. It was a funny joke.

However, it needs to be done with the "p" word as people tend to lose their minds when it's mentioned. Seriously, this place was out of control before the mods started cracking down on it during the lockdown.

As I have stated OSU having some issues. We are capitalizing. Offensive recruiting the next two classes down here is going to be insane. I know I know what about 24 but things are coming

Been hearing some rumblings that there are issues going on with SFE relating to OSU.

And don't forget, Hartline is a probelm, but he's also partners with Keenan Bailey who's been a long time broward bagman for OSU.

Kids a baller

But I have no doubt this kids recruitment will be a rollercoaster and we have no doubt just sat down, put the lap bar down and the ride is about to begin

Been hearing some rumblings that there are issues going on with SFE relating to OSU.

And don't forget, Hartline is a probelm, but he's also partners with Keenan Bailey who's been a long time broward bagman for OSU.
And Keenan just got promoted to on field/ TE coach for the first year.

Advertisement
LOL I put a GIF of him falling asleep and it was deleted. I'm not upset at the Mods because they're right about keeping politics off the board but I spit up my coffee because it was so funny that the GIF I posted was deleted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back