1692786394705.gif

1692786449562.gif

1692786479924.gif

1692786511356.gif

1692786539644.gif

1692786596582.gif

1692786638486.gif

Advertisement
Other staffs would take kids 2 years out and let them sit on the back burner. Communication would drop off giving other teams a chance to come in and flip them. I don’t see that happening with MC and Beard. This kids a beast and hopefully he’ll be the 25 or 26 class ambassador.

As I have stated OSU having some issues. We are capitalizing. Offensive recruiting the next two classes down here is going to be insane. I know I know what about 24 but things are coming
I said it months ago, OSU’s days are nearly over in SFL. Mario is about to turn us into a monster. Just needs time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I have stated OSU having some issues. We are capitalizing. Offensive recruiting the next two classes down here is going to be insane. I know I know what about 24 but things are coming
What kind of issues? They just landed another 5* kid from Georgia yesterday and now have the highest average class rating on 247 composite.

Advertisement
**** this board is so annoying. Best WR in the '26 class and he commits to Miami!

Enjoy it. ***** about it after if he decommits. Otherwise shut up.
Bingo! If he would have verbally committed to Ohio State or Alabama yesterday, we wouldn't hear "big f-ing deal, he's a 26 kid", we would hear "Mario gets stuffed in the locker again by Hartline and/or Mario cant recruit elite WR's etc".

Long way to go and who knows what will happen but I find it interesting that a 2026 kid being as heavily recruited as he is, decided to verbal to anyone at this point in the game.

Advertisement
the OSU/SFE pipeline has been able to operate rather uninterrupted for over a decade here because UM has been asleep at the wheel and nobody had taken a shot at breaking it up. Mario ain’t letting that happen anymore. We won’t get everyone but we certainly aren’t gonna shy away from trying. Big boy recruiting is back at The U.

Advertisement
Back