Malachi Coleman

But keep your ******* paws off lebby okay :)

Lebby and Lane would've been a package deal...

dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is lankier and thinner than Skinner at this stage, I’m not sure TE would be in the cards for him honestly unless he went to play for an extremely wide open type offense where they moved him around and created mismatches for him which, well yeah I don’t even need to say it lol.

Strictly playing TE he would need 2 years bare minimum and probably 3. The kid is listed at 205 so he probably isn’t even that and he doesn’t look like it honestly. What he can be, IMO, is a 6’5+ 215 deep field outside threat that defenses have to respect his speed bare minimum which is something we don’t have and desperately need. I think he would be the fastest kid on this team the moment he steps on campus. I personally would put him on defense but that’s a story for another day lol. I just think he could make an impact there sooner. The kid is playing WR against Nebraska kids and just out there with no type of route running just jumping over scrubs and pulling away lol. He has no idea what he is doing at WR, raw is an understatement.

He is lankier and thinner than Skinner at this stage, I’m not sure TE would be in the cards for him honestly unless he went to play for an extremely wide open type offense where they moved him around and created mismatches for him which, well yeah I don’t even need to say it lol.

Strictly playing TE he would need 2 years bare minimum and probably 3. The kid is listed at 205 so he probably isn’t even that and he doesn’t look like it honestly. What he can be, IMO, is a 6’5+ 215 deep field outside threat that defenses have to respect his speed bare minimum which is something we don’t have and desperately need. I think he would be the fastest kid on this team the moment he steps on campus. I personally would put him on defense but that’s a story for another day lol. I just think he could make an impact there sooner. The kid is playing WR against Nebraska kids and just out there with no type of route running just jumping over scrubs and pulling away lol. He has no idea what he is doing at WR, raw is an understatement.
10.46 verified 100 meter. Anywhere he can get open.

Lebby and Lane would've been a package deal...

dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF's show GIF

No.

Lebby was not going to turn down 1.8 million a year at his alma mater (OU), moving closer to his and his wives family and also being the full time player caller to continue to be in Lane’s shadow.

Cmon man use common sense.

Advertisement
@CANEMC sooooo your aying theres a chance?

We'd have to really open his eyes on the visit. With OU gone and Nebraska's staff (Mickey Joseph) on the way out, I do think we have a legit shot. This kid competed at a high level on the 7v7 circuit which made his national recruitment take off. I told them (Mario and Field) about him last spring, but I guess they were too busy chasing the big names. But anyways, here's two more '24 prospects they need to jump on RIGHT NOW.

We'd have to really open his eyes on the visit. With OU gone and Nebraska's staff (Mickey Joseph) on the way out, I do think we have a legit shot. This kid competed at a high level on the 7v7 circuit which made his national recruitment take off. I told them (Mario and Field) about him last spring, but I guess they were too busy chasing the big names. But anyways, here's two more '24 prospects they need to jump on RIGHT NOW.

Haven't seen film yet but can he separate running routes & win 50/50 balls ? If either is a yes with even moderate consistency that's a take for me

Advertisement
Back