Malachi Coleman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like a free trip. OU or Nebraska and you know if he’s a kid from Nebraska whoever they hire will likely make him a top priority

OU passed, was posted yesterday. NU is a sh*tshow right now …I know, I know we are too but sounds like we are in pole position to make a strong move. Will we? We will see on 10/8.

Advertisement
My thing with a kid coming from the Midwest is will he vibe with Miami culturally. But we have a chance to fail forward if OU is passing on him.

I agree, thought the same thing. I remember the LB from last cycle who signed with Oregon from NE where apparently he just was not a fan of the vibe down here and was looking for any reason to go elsewhere.

Holy **** that tape is nuts. He gets down with blocking, is fast as **** and seems like a football player.

Lol first play of that video shows him taking a KO to the house. The kicker doesn’t even pretend to try to tackle him. Just turns and basically watches him run. That’s the kind of energy some of our guys played with against MTSU.

I like old school football players who give a ****

1664415553641.jpeg

Holy **** that tape is nuts. He gets down with blocking, is fast as **** and seems like a football player.

Lol first play of that video shows him taking a KO to the house. The kicker doesn’t even pretend to try to tackle him. Just turns and basically watches him run. That’s the kind of energy some of our guys played with against MTSU.

I like old school football players who give a ****

View attachment 209875
I noticed and liked the nasty streak too.

Advertisement
Apparently not visiting Ole Miss anymore. Supposedly committing 10/22. As long as we don't completely crap the bed again against UNC (big if) we appear to be fairly well positioned here.

Advertisement
I wanted this kid since the spring. He is a foster kid so hopefully he is coming with his foster parents. or adopted parents if i can remember. He would fit 100 percent with the 2 wrs we have...can we have our current qb commit on him and matter of fact....flip Rashada's teammate at wr as well

Last edited:
I think I have to be honest here - I’m an Oklahoma fan, sooner alum. I just came here cause the board is free and was wondering if y’all had a perspective on this that I didn’t haha. I actually think the fact we are recruiting him as a tight end is a little bit of a hold up for him, I believe this kid wants to play receiver purely. But also thank you guys for all the nice words, you’ve officially made me into a secondary canes fan, you guys are cool in my book
Stick around long enough, u’ll see. Lol

Advertisement
Back