Malachi Coleman

Advertisement

Legit athlete with good height & speed. Hard to gage his competition and will definitely need refinement with route running. But he looks super explosive and paired with that height makes him intriguing. Kids from his part of the country tend to not vibe with the 305 culture so we'll have to make him feel really at home on a visit. I also like that he had legit interest from OU, Venables & Lebby are good evaluators so if they were doing due diligence on this kid that bodes well.

Advertisement
Here’s the deal - being as you guys accepted me with open arms, I went down to Norman to the staff’s office and told them to cut the ******* ****. “do we desperately want him Jeff? Of course. But you know whose been our bro this entire time? Them CeeGee boys, and they need weapons right now” I said to coach lebby. After some whining and gnashing of teeth, here we are. Get hype cane bro’s, y’all gettin a good one here

1664390411809.gif

Advertisement
No.

Lebby was not going to turn down 1.8 million a year at his alma mater (OU), moving closer to his and his wives family and also being the full time player caller to continue to be in Lane’s shadow.

Cmon man use common sense.

Lane by himself would've been sufficient. Adding Lebby would've been icing on the cake. However, we were too deep in the Columbus network to explore that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like a free trip. OU or Nebraska and you know if he’s a kid from Nebraska whoever they hire will likely make him a top priority

Advertisement
Back