• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Malachi Coleman

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
I told you about this kid last May...maybe they finally read my emails.

I think I have to be honest here - I’m an Oklahoma fan, sooner alum. I just came here cause the board is free and was wondering if y’all had a perspective on this that I didn’t haha. I actually think the fact we are recruiting him as a tight end is a little bit of a hold up for him, I believe this kid wants to play receiver purely. But also thank you guys for all the nice words, you’ve officially made me into a secondary canes fan, you guys are cool in my book

kmoj9kmo

Best Bowler on the Board
Premium
I think I have to be honest here - I’m an Oklahoma fan, sooner alum. I just came here cause the board is free and was wondering if y’all had a perspective on this that I didn’t haha. I actually think the fact we are recruiting him as a tight end is a little bit of a hold up for him, I believe this kid wants to play receiver purely. But also thank you guys for all the nice words, you’ve officially made me into a secondary canes fan, you guys are cool in my book
Get out while you can before the a**holes show up

Goulds Cane

Senior
This kid is an athletic freak but also his production is extremely pedestrian against terrible competition. Last year he went for 17 catches, 561 yards & 10 TDs on 33 YPC. Also added 57 tackles & 7.5 sacks playing DE. I think he'll definitely be a P5 starter just off athleticism but his numbers don't impress me.

BS85

D before E
Premium
Can we swap OCs?

dave chappelle what GIF

skyman

Senior
This kid is an athletic freak but also his production is extremely pedestrian against terrible competition. Last year he went for 17 catches, 561 yards & 10 TDs on 33 YPC. Also added 57 tackles & 7.5 sacks playing DE. I think he'll definitely be a P5 starter just off athleticism but his numbers don't impress me.
Futurama Squinting GIF

Stats aren’t everything (in a lot of cases). Plus that’s not pedestrian. The kid has insane measurables plus his team had a deep receiving core with 3 seniors eclipsing nearly 600 yards a piece. That 33 ypc confirmed that he’s a playmaker. Over half of his catches were TDs.