Malachi Coleman

Advertisement
I told you about this kid last May...maybe they finally read my emails.

I think I have to be honest here - I’m an Oklahoma fan, sooner alum. I just came here cause the board is free and was wondering if y’all had a perspective on this that I didn’t haha. I actually think the fact we are recruiting him as a tight end is a little bit of a hold up for him, I believe this kid wants to play receiver purely. But also thank you guys for all the nice words, you’ve officially made me into a secondary canes fan, you guys are cool in my book

I think I have to be honest here - I’m an Oklahoma fan, sooner alum. I just came here cause the board is free and was wondering if y’all had a perspective on this that I didn’t haha. I actually think the fact we are recruiting him as a tight end is a little bit of a hold up for him, I believe this kid wants to play receiver purely. But also thank you guys for all the nice words, you’ve officially made me into a secondary canes fan, you guys are cool in my book
Get out while you can before the a**holes show up

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is an athletic freak but also his production is extremely pedestrian against terrible competition. Last year he went for 17 catches, 561 yards & 10 TDs on 33 YPC. Also added 57 tackles & 7.5 sacks playing DE. I think he'll definitely be a P5 starter just off athleticism but his numbers don't impress me.

Can we swap OCs?

dave chappelle what GIF

Advertisement
This kid is an athletic freak but also his production is extremely pedestrian against terrible competition. Last year he went for 17 catches, 561 yards & 10 TDs on 33 YPC. Also added 57 tackles & 7.5 sacks playing DE. I think he'll definitely be a P5 starter just off athleticism but his numbers don't impress me.
Futurama Squinting GIF

Stats aren’t everything (in a lot of cases). Plus that’s not pedestrian. The kid has insane measurables plus his team had a deep receiving core with 3 seniors eclipsing nearly 600 yards a piece. That 33 ypc confirmed that he’s a playmaker. Over half of his catches were TDs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back