Major Applewhite

I will give Manny benefit of the doubt but so far the OC/DC hires are not exciting. DC gets more of a pass since, I believe Manny will be involved there. OC is not the shot in the arm that he talked about on ESPN
What the **** are you even talking about

You're judging manny on rumors lmao and not who actually ends up getting hired

Man this Fan base is clueless

Advertisement
I wasn't the biggest fan of the Houston offense under Applewhite. Not enough pre-snap motion. Not a fast enough pace. It's not bad. We are going to score points with it. But I'm hoping he learned more from Briles than he did from Herman.

Advertisement
I wasn't the biggest fan of the Houston offense under Applewhite. Not enough pre-snap motion. Not a fast enough pace. It's not bad. We are going to score points with it. But I'm hoping he learned more from Briles than he did from Herman.

It won a Natty lol

Advertisement
Hopefully you mean art and not Kendal

Houston was terrible while Kendall briles was calling plays. I'm glad FSU got hin

Hey bro we got it. You hate the hire. No need to take a crap on every single post that says otherwise.
He's the type that just complains about every AD always

I'm sure in some form he was complaining back in the late 90s and demanding everyone be fired(Butch too) and then completely changed his tune in 01

Why do you hire a guy other coaches can tell recruits dont go there look at what happened with this guy. Is that what you want the day you go pro?

SMH, This football program has their tails pinned between their legs.

Advertisement
You 100% wait for the better hire. 1 recruiting class that is not great on that side of the ball as it is isn’t worth a better coach and future recruiting classes
It seems like Fedora wants the Temple job. I'm sure there is more to this then just waiting a few days. Most likely Fedora would leave in a year anyway. Applewhite could be here long term

Why do you hire a guy other coaches can tell recruits dont go there look at what happened with this guy. Is that what you want the day you go pro?

SMH, This football program has their tails pinned between their legs.
You already admitted this type of stuff was above your pay-grade. We know your feelings on the matter, you can now stay in your lane until further notice.

Our starting QB next year was in elementary school the last time Fedora was in charge of play calling on game day.

Advertisement
Hopefully you mean art and not Kendal

Houston was terrible while Kendall briles was calling plays. I'm glad FSU got hin

No, I mean Baby Briles.
Houston was 15th in the S&P+ in offense this season with Briles calling the plays. They were 37th the year before he got there.
FAU was 5th in the S&P+ in offense in 2017 with Briles calling the plays. They were 75th the year before he got there. 34th this year without him.

Can anyone confirm from someone not named Pete A? He did tweet out a top hat before this. Think he likes playing mind games with those of you who hang on everything he tweets
Thank you. I've yet to see any legitimate confirmation and Pete is just playing with emojis on his phone.

Advertisement
Back