Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Everybody's Ex Boyfriend/ Girlfriend we might not have interest in the market like teams already in the market but we will move on. It's all about Fit And Timing. We might not get the Greatest OC just depends on your expectations and standards at the moment. Other Teams pay ridiculous amounts have Paul Finebaum Promotions but it doesn't make them better. Miami Hurricanes have real home grown talent. If everyone considers us has beens and washed up, Stop recruiting our born and raised Talent. Miami gets labeled a bandwagon City/Fanbase but how we raising these kids with so much passion. We have some fake people (mostly tourists) this city doesn't need Fake ***** and Butts but that what the National perception is.

Advertisement
Due diligence, and 6 degrees of separation.

giphy.gif

LOL, does anyone still believe Stefan and his “multiple sources “ really knew anything?

Advertisement
Advertisement
They technically have to give him a new car if that happens.

From what I understand, they may have some lightly used beauties returning to the lot. I have no doubt they'll be able to come up with something very nice for Jeudas.

Advertisement
Why does Miami need to keep it secret when it comes to the hiring of their coaching staff? There is no competitive advantage to it. The only reason you keep it secret is to hide incompetence.
Maybe its a current Playoff NFL coach, or just a guy trying to get a HC job right now, and if he doesn't suceed he's going to come here as OC.

Or we're just gunna hire Tee Martin and be ****ed.

Let me tell you one thing: if Manny the God was head coach, he would be giving these guys NOVA’s and EL CAMINOS.

Please, Chargers. WTF crap cars are those. Gotta go with the Chevy NOVAS AND EL CAMINOS. That’s how we do it in Little Havana.

Blue Chips get Bel Airs, and Early SS's

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back