Status
Not open for further replies.
AridIllegalKoodoo-small.gif

GOAT song.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep and you’re not getting anyone but Tee Martin or Brian Wright for that. Fedora, Applewhite, Scott, etc are all gonna comand more than that
Why wouldn’t we expect the BOT to come up w whatever is needed? The DC def didn’t get $1.5m.

Why wouldn’t we expect the BOT to come up w whatever is needed? The DC def didn’t get $1.5m.

When they save money on the HC they save money everywhere else instead of allocating the money they saved. Until they prove to have a different strategy I expect status quo. Hope they make me eat crow on this hire

Advertisement
When they save money on the HC they save money everywhere else instead of allocating the money they saved. Until they prove to have a different strategy I expect status quo. Hope they make me eat crow on this hire
Hiring richt at $4.1m was not status quo, nor was offering manny $1.5m or $1m for an OC.

Theyve changed how they operate. They just haven’t improved their decision making skills.

Hiring richt at $4.1m was not status quo, nor was offering manny $1.5m or $1m for an OC.

Theyve changed how they operate. They just haven’t improved their decision making skills.
Well the last thing I hope we do is throw $1 million at another ****** coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back