Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well the last thing I hope we do is throw $1 million at another ****** coordinator
Manny seems to have made good hires on his side of the ball, so maybe that will carry over to the O.

The admin has started to put money into the program....But yea, we have no reason to believe the powers that be have improved their decision making skill.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ole boy started following Rich Rod
giphy.gif

Got a feeling we get Applewhite/Martin Co-OC’s. Just an intuition. Apple CoOC/QB and Martin Co-OC/WR coach.
Would be nice. I just dont see the administration breaking bread like that. However, if they do, it will show a commitment to winning football.

Advertisement
Why wouldn’t we expect the BOT to come up w whatever is needed? The DC def didn’t get $1.5m.

Yea but the DC is relatively young and his first P5 school. It’s his opportunity of a lifetime at the moment. Fedora and Tee are established names so they’d command more. Scott comes from a winning culture and other good asterisks on his resume so he’d probably see a mil or more.

Yea but the DC is relatively young and his first P5 school. It’s his opportunity of a lifetime at the moment. Fedora and Tee are established names so they’d command more. Scott comes from a winning culture and other good asterisks on his resume so he’d probably see a mil or more.
And I don’t think the admin will have a problem paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back