Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why are you disrespectful to Ed Orgeron and he put in work at Miami? You sound like a **** fool. Coach O is a good coach and he exceeded everyone's expectations self included. Also, Coach O is putting together a nice class and he's getting in some good offensive and defensive lineman who will have to get in shape but these kids have a lot of potential.
Just confirmed he sucks coach O’s 2 inch Cajun @nystateofmind

Advertisement
Well that’s life in general, “who you know vs what you know”. However, after that point the person you know has to be able to do the job to a certain credible standard to validate the hire.

To bad mark and al didn’t know that.

Exactly, the guy will soon be 60 in a few years and he is riding out the NC deal. No one would think of paying him 1.5-2 as an OC. His best days are in his rear view mirror.

Plus he is getting 3 million a year buyout from UNC for 4 years... what ever he gets, UNC doesn't have to pay. Can't see him wanting to save UNC money.

Advertisement
Are you really entertaining this ****? Your better then this. Smh

Lol. I was honestly interested. I don't follow the G5 teams at all so I figured I would ask if applewhite really has any recruiting clout in texas HSs or if that is all just BS. lol. Usually the fans have more insight about their coaches than the new teams insiders. Remember all the smoke being blown about how elite mork was and all the UGA fans told us beware. We did the same thing with No d and houston.

Advertisement
Well they still were their same mediocre offense and team. Like I predicted they would after we were spanked.

Unlike y’all we don’t have our ****** Head Coach , guess who still does ? You guessed it.

Now have fun with your 8-9 win season and another yearly butt raping to your daddy Bama.
Plus if you really look at their offensive numbers against us they are both all that great. Dude threw for like 116 yards or something.

Advertisement
Plus if you really look at their offensive numbers against us they are both all that great. Dude threw for like 116 yards or something.

116 yards at LSU is the equilivent of 400 anywhere else

To bad mark and al didn’t know that.

Well Mark and Al were also two different kind of people and different from Manny. In addition to understanding football, “flawda” football and Miami Hurricanes culture, Manny has the “je ne sais quoi” of a politician and decision maker absent of emotion. We’re getting the best of both in Manny I surmise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back