Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao really kiffen is at fau. sarkisian is fired out of a job.so lets not act like they all prosper mcilwain got fired at florida and is now at school I never heard of and went to a mid major first as hc. so lets not act like they all prospered became huge names they didn't.

Advertisement
Kiffin can be the OC at any program and would likely be paid more than Diaz is as a head coach to be an OC.

Sark was the OC for a top 10 NFL offense and he can name his price too. Sark would be a monumental upgrade over Applewhite.

Nussmeier left Bama and was OC at Michigan and Florida

McElwaine left Bama and became HC at Colorado State and Florida

Locksley is leaving Bama after the championship game to be the HC at Maryland.

These are facts.
lol oh and Applewhite didn't to to rice after bama he went to texas as rb coach/assistant hc. so he didn't go down a rung after he left. maybe in name of job but he went to another power 5. so get it right when u say something

Kendall Briles was OC at Houston this past season and he was a hotter OC hire than Applewhite for a reason.

You suppose he was a hotter oc candidate the last month because Applewhite was a ******* head coach up to four days ago? You’re just sounding stupid now, you sound like a biased ******.

Major literally hit the market Monday and was hired by thurs morning. Majority of jobs are filled by now slick.

At least speak facts.

1546570425684.gif

Advertisement
lol oh and Applewhite didn't to to rice after bama he went to texas as rb coach/assistant hc. so he didn't go down a rung after he left. maybe in name of job but he went to another power 5. so get it right when u say something
This dumbass knows nothing . He just said Briles was a hotter oc candidate lol.

Kinda hard for major to be a oc candidate when he was a HEAD COACH!!

And, Applewhite wasn't OC at Texas either. I try not to even Applewhite at Texas because he can never work there again after the track coach sued for sexual discrimination saying she was fired and Applewhite was allowed to remain at Texas. Then Texas let Applewhite go and I hear he can't return because of those legalities. But, if Applewhite was all that he would've gotten another major OC gig.
lol he got an oc gig then turned it into a hc job. the fact is that at texas under mac he called plays off and on and when he called plays the offense was usually better then when he didn't. people on here act like every hire ever made is bad. **** u people didn't want diaz. most of u panned it saying he sucked now u all kiss his *** as dc so in a yr if Miami goes out and scores 35 pts a game and Applewhite is oc u will all act like u knew it all along and bury all your *****ing while u kiss his *** to

Advertisement
lmao really kiffen is at fau. sarkisian is fired out of a job.so lets not act like they all prosper mcilwain got fired at florida and is now at school I never heard of and went to a mid major first as hc. so lets not act like they all prospered became huge names they didn't.
You've never heard of Central Michigan?

lol he got an oc gig then turned it into a hc job. the fact is that at texas under mac he called plays off and on and when he called plays the offense was usually better then when he didn't. people on here act like every hire ever made is bad. **** u people didn't want diaz. most of u panned it saying he sucked now u all kiss his *** as dc so in a yr if Miami goes out and scores 35 pts a game and Applewhite is oc u will all act like u knew it all along and bury all your *****ing while u kiss his *** to

I wouldn’t even waste my time. The minute I figured this dude was a **** gobbling troll, I stopped.

I wouldn’t even waste my time. The minute I figured this dude was a **** gobbling troll, I stopped.
oh ty. god I get so frustrated I quit posting after diaz got dc job hadn't posted in a long time till new coaches. everyone was ripping that hire and iw as defending it cause I liked what he did at miss state

Advertisement
This sucks.... I’m hoping for the best but this staff is shaping up to be meh on its best day.

Compared to who, this is not fantasy island. Given Miami's past history, realistically it's looking pretty solid, perfect no, but headed in the right direction.

oh ty. god I get so frustrated I quit posting after diaz got dc job hadn't posted in a long time till new coaches. everyone was ripping that hire and iw as defending it cause I liked what he did at miss state

The “potential” Applewhite hire has the whole board across different threads fighting like Jews and Gentiles. Everyone needs to calm down and trust Manny if that’s the hire. I wasn’t onboard with Manny at first to be honest (wanted Mario but kinda glad we didn’t now), but seeing his movements and this thought process via his movements have made me come around. Either way we’re gonna have to wait and see what shakes.

Advertisement
The “potential” Applewhite hire has the whole board across different threads fighting like Jews and Gentiles. Everyone needs to calm down and trust Manny if that’s the hire. I wasn’t onboard with Manny at first to be honest (wanted Mario but kinda glad we didn’t now), but seeing his movements and this thought process via his movements have made me come around. Either way we’re gonna have to wait and see what shakes.
I am just defending the hire until we see what he does here if he is even the hire, its hard to judge the guy. I can say he was good at Houston but people wont give hm any credit for any of the Houston offenses while he was there. look im good if its brian wright also I just think we need a spread guru and Applewhite when given right to run his scheme is a spread guy

So when Houston knocked off FSU 38-24 in the 2015 Peach Bowl how many FSU guys ended up in the NFL compared to Houston that year? Now explain to me the relevance?
They also lost to UCONN that year... so that explains everything!

Andrew Irvin's said the hire hasn't happened yet so wtf is going on
miam won't confirm it had a bunch of people trying and cant get confirmation. from what I can gather different info to different people but if Stefan sources are any that pete had its probably true pete usually was right. but u never know maybe he is choice was gonna be named but hit a snag in buyout language or something u never know.l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back