Mackensie Alexander

Advertisement
Mackenro is a good safety prospect and really wants to be a Cane...knowing you need at least 2 safeties in this class he and Jamal Carter wouldn't be too shabby pick-ups ya dig...but if it means Mackenzie comes along to the U (which is what Mackenro wants) I'm all for it. He's the other shutdow corner the team needs

"Im not intrested in miami anymore" - Mackensie

He said that after our staff told him to come to camp to earn his offer.

yea 1st move in recruiting i didn't like from the staff, Mackenzie should of been one of the first kids offered this cycle. Burns i bet is looking real good for UM if the staff didn't offer Alexander..

Advertisement
He has been claiming a UM offer for months and now he has to earn one? Something not adding up.

Advertisement
I'm not buying that he Mackensie didn't have an offer.

Maybe Mackenro is the one who needed to earn his offer at camp.

I hope ur a troll cause he might be my new number 1 need in this class. not sure how i feal about him wanting to go to a camp for a offer.

Advertisement

I hope ur a troll cause he might be my new number 1 need in this class. not sure how i feal about him wanting to go to a camp for a offer.

How is he the #1 need in this class when we just signed 6 or 7 CBs(depending on where Bush ends up) in this last class? We have much bigger needs than him.

Advertisement
Assuming it won't take a package deal to land him, I'd be surprised if Mackensie isn't in this class.

I agree. We have a lot working in our favor here other than the depth chart but that shouldn't bother an elite kid like him.

But if it's true thank the lord for

Tracy-Howard-The-U-Canes.jpg

Advertisement
Back