Mackensie Alexander

Advertisement
And so the circus of 'committing' and 'decommitting' begins.

And this is only March of 2012.

Geez . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think ROLLTIDE just posts here when things are going too smoothly in life. He can always count on a few "**** offs" and "kill yourselfs" to keep him grounded.

What's with the random Bama poster? It's like a homeless guy hanging out in front of a 7-11.

Don't be too hard on RollTide.

Rumor is, there's three PC's in the state of Alabama, one at UA, one at Auburn, and apparently, RollTide has the third.

In addition, there are only four in the state that are literate, and three of them are passing through from other states.

RollTide has no options if he wants to talk about Alabama. It's no fun to start threads on Alabama football, and then have to argue with yourself just to keep them going.

Give the man credit. Of all the sites, he's on the Cane site. Which speaks volumes of the sheer accuracy and information put out by posters here on this site.

Advertisement
It's a good thing I live in Nashville.... :D

Rumor is, there's three PC's in the state of Alabama, one at UA, one at Auburn, and apparently, RollTide has the third.

In addition, there are only four in the state that are literate, and three of them are passing through from other states.

RollTide has no options if he wants to talk about Alabama. It's no fun to start threads on Alabama football, and then have to argue with yourself just to keep them going.

Give the man credit. Of all the sites, he's on the Cane site. Which speaks volumes of the sheer accuracy and information put out by posters here on this site.

ROLL is a troll, but he's a homer too....nothing more, nothing less

a Tromer if you will

Advertisement
RollTide, I'm just having some fun, and to tell the truth, very often I find your comments interesting.

You DO know you're hanging out with the right crew . . .

Nashville? Must be fun for you up there, the Tenn fans hate Alabama! lol

It's a good thing I live in Nashville.... :D

Back to Mackensie... Is his brother Good enough to take him if it means getting Mackensie? Clearly he's being recruited at a higher level than keith brown's brother, so the risk -even though schollys are limited- aren't that much of a reach.

JC

Advertisement
Back