Mackenro Alexander commits to FSU (update)

Advertisement
dogcane said:
but I do see his name in the commit list of FSU (rivals), looks like they accepted

No it's still not official. It could happen, but right now he's not considered a commitment

Advertisement
Canesfan1899 said:
Or Rivals jumped the gun, like Pete did.

I got a text from an FSU friend who saw it on rivals then called a source to confirm, who told me that they hadn't taken it yet lol

Why does jimbo have to talk to him. When you offer a kid dont you usually welcome them when they accept? And what's jimbo gonna say to him tomorrow? "if you can get your brother to commit then welcome to FSU"? What is there to talk about.

Looks like jimbo got out maneuvered by a teenager in the recruiting game. No wonder he loses at least 2 games a season.

They did the same thing with the Baker kid.

Advertisement
What is Mackenroe doing? Doesnt he have any shame at all? Or any sense of pride? He has to depend on his brother and ride his coattails? lol. If my bro was out there telling every big time program that they gotta take me as a "condition" for my bro's commit, i'd be too ashamed to show my face anywhere and i'd tell him to stop it. Jesus H Christ. Just man up, go to a school like TCU or UConn, work your *** off, and EARN your rewards.

What is Mackenroe doing? Doesnt he have any shame at all? Or any sense of pride? He has to depend on his brother and ride his coattails? lol. If my bro was out there telling every big time program that they gotta take me as a "condition" for my bro's commit, i'd be too ashamed to show my face anywhere and i'd tell him to stop it. Jesus H Christ. Just man up, go to a school like TCU or UConn, work your *** off, and EARN your rewards.

Its like using a reference for your career... You ever used a reference? Its the same thing... Has nothing to do about growing up... He's using his connections just like anyone else...

RELAX! He's a good prospect with some decent offers (though some have been earned by his relations alone!) ... He's a kid... and he probably just learned a very viable lesson in the recruiting game.. "Some coaches will tell you anything"..

I'm glad AG was straight up with the young man.

Advertisement

Its like using a reference for your career... You ever used a reference? Its the same thing... Has nothing to do about growing up... He's using his connections just like anyone else...

Terrible comparison

lol. No it has nothing to do with a reference. The analogy is this: You interview for a company and they want to hire you real bad. But then you tell em, they gotta hire your shiftless, lazy brother and pay him a fat salary, if they want to get you onboard.

I'll say it again...the kid has no pride or self-esteem. He is ok with being his bro's charity case, the ******* who cant earn his offers but has to depend on his bro. If he had any sort of pride, he would commit to a lesser school, work his butt off, earn all conference honors, and get drafted and then give all the elite schools who passed on him the middle finger.

If I was Jimbo, I would accept his commitment immediately and start working the family and brother... As soon as you realize Mackensie is definitely not going to be a nole, then you inform Mackenro to look elsewhere also. Right now, Jimbo doesn't look so good and it's clearly obvious that your only offering one brother to get the other.

Coaches, Parents, Guidance Councillor's, etc, should be letting Mackenro that spending the next 4-5 years at a school that wants you is alot better than going to the school that is willing to 'spend' 2 ships on your brother!

Advertisement

Its more like a getting a high paying job over a low paying job because you are related to the owner of the company.

lol. No it has nothing to do with a reference. The analogy is this: You interview for a company and they want to hire you real bad. But then you tell em, they gotta hire your shiftless, lazy brother and pay him a fat salary, if they want to get you onboard.

I'll say it again...the kid has no pride or self-esteem. He is ok with being his bro's charity case, the ******* who cant earn his offers but has to depend on his bro. If he had any sort of pride, he would commit to a lesser school, work his butt off, earn all conference honors, and get drafted and then give all the elite schools who passed on him the middle finger.

Have you watched his highlights? He's a good player... This isnt a Keith Brown situation.

Its more like a getting a high paying job over a low paying job because you are related to the owner of the company.

Exactly, a job that you DID NOT EARN, that you are NOT QUALIFIED for.

Advertisement
Back