Mackenro Alexander commits to FSU (update)

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
interesting

**Update** Now I'm being told that FSU hasn't accepted the commitment yet

Last edited:
Advertisement
What's with the not so fast part?

It is interesting, and probably are positioning themselves for a run at his brother.

OAN, have you heard anything about the Robinson twins from San Diego? 2 sport athletes, who project at S and WR/CB.

Sucks if we have to deal with Mackenzie playing for FSU. Kid is a stud and you know he will be a playmaker and a pain in our *** for 4 years.

The Dude said:
Sucks if we have to deal with Mackenzie playing for FSU. Kid is a stud and you know he will be a playmaker and a pain in our *** for 4 years.

Like Greg Reid. I'm glad he's almost out.

Advertisement
Mackensie has been saying that they are not a package deal so w/e FSU can keep his twin brother.

LOL @ FSU. This is why I don't believe in taking a kid just to get his brother. Creates a huge mess. FSU probably wants them to commit together and right now Mackensie is no where near ready to decide and taking his brother will have zero impact on his recruitment.

Advertisement
FSU just showed their hand to them. They don't want you unless your brother comes with. **** wouldn't sit well with me.

Advertisement
Oh not accepting his commitment? Who didn't see that coming, only got an "offer" cuz of his bro and once his bro didn't bite it was over.

Advertisement
Stupid coaches that pull this stuff. Not fair to the kid either accept him as an individual player or don't.

Why does jimbo have to talk to him. When you offer a kid dont you usually welcome them when they accept? And what's jimbo gonna say to him tomorrow? "if you can get your brother to commit then welcome to FSU"? What is there to talk about.

Looks like jimbo got out maneuvered by a teenager in the recruiting game. No wonder he loses at least 2 games a season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back