Mack playing chess

Mack: That's right, off W Franklin St. Okay, from campus turn left when you see the Papa John's. My house is directly behind that. No, if you pass the Jiffy Lube or Cannabliss Dispensary, you've gone too far. Hurry up Sally's making snickerdoodles!
Dont forget the punk rock/jazz/folk hybrid show at cats cradle amid all the massive gentrification currently destroying what was actually interesting about Franklin street for decades.

Advertisement
Jones Funeral Home Inc (919) 967-3288 https://maps.app.goo.gl/1QPjJD424kDrxkd99
Too late. Left the neighborhood.

you saying the big smokestack where the funeral home is? Is that where they do the cremations? Didn’t know it took such a big chimney.

Oh, wait. I see it now.

The church a few doors down is the Second Baptist Church. Where’s the First Baptist Church?

Last edited:
Too late. Left the neighborhood.

you saying the big smokestack where the funeral home is? Is that where they do the cremations? Didn’t know it took such a big chimney.
Beats the heck out of me. I was suggesting Mack was so old he was living at a funeral home.

I thought you lived at the funeral home. Mack is still alive based on latest reports.
No, I'd never live in NC, they have a personal income tax.

Besides, the worst possible place for me to live would be a place where I could easily get rid of evidence.

Advertisement

Besides, the worst possible place for me to live would be a place where I could easily get rid of evidence.

Now what are you basing that last sentence on? Just curious. I’m just wondering if it’s the same thing I’m thinking of.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mack Brown is tied for 96th in career win percentage. Right behind Larry Coker. The guy somehow manages to only win 65% of his games despite being the all time greatest coach in the history of coaching.
His winning percentage against our Hurricanes is 1.000.

Does thay say more about him or Manuela?

Advertisement
His winning percentage against our Hurricanes is 1.000.

Does thay say more about him or Manuela?
I’m surprised football’s greatest coach isn’t undefeated against everyone. Although a two game sample isn’t much to go by. To even make the list of highest winning percentage that Brown is 96th on, you need ten years of experience.

C'mon man, you're better than this.
2 games.
I mean he’s right. At least for the very limited sample size. However, if Diaz only manages to win 65% of his games here, he won’t be around long enough to get a good sample size.

a. I mean he’s right. At least for the very limited sample size.

b. However, if Diaz only manages to win 65% of his games here, he won’t be around long enough to get a good sample size.
a.
I like Mack. I like his way.
He's a good coach with 155 years of experience and a Natty.
He should be better than all coaches with 1-2 years experience.
That's what 2-0 tells me.

b.
Agree.
Training wheels are off year 3.

Advertisement

What if you got a 15% raise? Would cover the income tax and be a decent bump.

What if you got a 15% raise? Would cover the income tax and be a decent bump.
If I leave where I'm at, it will be for remote work. I've got kids in school still and Bright Futures also keeps me in FL.

Besides, NC also has a personal property tax.

All that for 8 wins.
Yeah but he's building a Giant.
Seth Meyers Laughing GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
C'mon man, you're better than this.
2 games.
I'm not saying Mack is Schnelly, JJ, or Butch DA GAWD...

In relation to Manuela, he [Mack] fired him as an assistant and remains unbeaten HC v HC contests. How many more sample items do we need.

Again, lets not bring in Mack to Coral Gables, but so far his overall performance in Chapel Hill appears to exceed what we've seen with Diaz.

Can that change?

If I leave where I'm at, it will be for remote work. I've got kids in school still and Bright Futures also keeps me in FL.

Besides, NC also has a personal property tax.

What, the tax on cars? THAT is the issue? Lots of states tax on the value of the car instead of just the tag on the car. Virginia does too.

What, the tax on cars? THAT is the issue? Lots of states tax on the value of the car instead of just the tag on the car. Virginia does too.
I know, I'm not moving to Virginia either.

For me, it's either Florida or maybe Tennessee.

Texas was dumb for ever getting rid of him. He’s absolutely a legit thorn in our side whether you admit it or not. The dude can recruit as well as anyone. I give credit where it’s due. That being said, the talent in NC isn’t FL. And he’s not getting many guys Dabo wants. It’s basically Butch 2.0 in NC right now.

Mack is a thorn in the side of incompetence.

he’s creating a lot of hype while posting the same results we’ve seen out of his predecessors.

UNC has been an issue for us regardless of who was the Coach.

Advertisement
Back