Mack playing chess

Advertisement
Texas was dumb for ever getting rid of him. He’s absolutely a legit thorn in our side whether you admit it or not. The dude can recruit as well as anyone. I give credit where it’s due. That being said, the talent in NC isn’t FL. And he’s not getting many guys Dabo wants. It’s basically Butch 2.0 in NC right now.

they won 2 conference championships his entire tenure

Advertisement
We are getting our revenge in 21. 40 point blowout type of revenge. I’ll give it up to Mack though, he is a top tier coach. The quality coordinators he has around him doesn’t hurt either.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mack Brown is tied for 96th in career win percentage. Right behind Larry Coker. The guy somehow manages to only win 65% of his games despite being the all time greatest coach in the history of coaching.

Advertisement
The jokes are legit, but his team beat the **** out of our team and it was because of recruiting, coaching and development. Dudes were doing the upside down U during brief moments between touchdowns. As JR Ewing Sr. once told JR, "respect isn't given it's earned". Ol Mack has earned my respect.

Advertisement
Recruit: So, coach, do you see me being able to get on the field during my freshman year?
Mack: What? we'll see. Sally! hurry and write this number down. It's for that Irish peeler they're showing on the tv.

Advertisement
That community has the best shuffle board league in all of North Carolina..

-----Gonna be LIT 🔥-----

couple dancing GIF

What Mack has done well so far at UNC is get Howell and Longo, both of which won't be there after this year. Mack is doing a good job raising the talent level but he is who he is, a good coach that will lose a game or 2 a year he shouldn't on top of getting beat by the big dogs. If we (Miami) are right, UNC is nothing to us. Unfortunately, we aren't so we have plenty of people putting them up on a pedestal.

Advertisement
Back