2023 Mack Howard; QB talking to Ponce

Advertisement
All im saying is we should try and get back on this kid. Even if we land one of the big 5 star dudes will they even stick around and wait to get on the field. If this kid played in Cali or Florida he would be heavily recruited. I also think this is the type of kid that will sit and wait his turn. JMO.

All im saying is we should try and get back on this kid. Even if we land one of the big 5 star dudes will they even stick around and wait to get on the field. If this kid played in Cali or Florida he would be heavily recruited. I also think this is the type of kid that will sit and wait his turn. JMO.
Don’t have room for two QBs.

Id take Mack and call it a day. JMO but I think if we land one of the 5 star QB's they're just going to go portal after year 1 or year 2. So basically will end up with no QB for this cycle. Again JMO.
Not calling you one but that’s a loser’s mentality. We want to get back to winning chips? He may transfer but he might not, it’s the HC’s job to keep them around.

Advertisement
Not calling you one but that’s a loser’s mentality. We want to get back to winning chips? He may transfer but he might not, it’s the HC’s job to keep them around.
I hear you but its not like this Mack Howard kid isnt talented. Personally I think he throws a batter ball then any of the qb's film ive seen. He just doesn't miss and the ball placement is in sane. Hes got killer stats as well which is something we're always on here talking about. One last thing, kid has some dam nice wheels as well. Kid is an athlete.

I'm good with it. Let him come in and compete with Jake and Jacurri.

Front 7 and OL is where our biggest NIL $$$ needs to go for the 2023 class.

I hear you but its not like this Mack Howard kid isnt talented. Personally I think he throws a batter ball then any of the qb's film ive seen. He just doesn't miss and the ball placement is in sane. Hes got killer stats as well which is something we're always on here talking about. One last thing, kid has some dam nice wheels as well. Kid is an athlete.
I feel like you have to be related to this kid or something. He’s a nice prospect for sure and could turn out to be a stud, but in no way shape or form should he be targeted ahead of Rashada, Moore or even Holstein honestly. If we’re legit options for any of the three kids I mentioned, this kid isn’t getting a commitable offer

I feel like you have to be related to this kid or something. He’s a nice prospect for sure and could turn out to be a stud, but in no way shape or form should he be targeted ahead of Rashada, Moore or even Holstein honestly. If we’re legit options for any of the three kids I mentioned, this kid isn’t getting a commitable offer
Not related, just really like his game. Its his accuracy that really has me impressed. Thats not going to change at the next level and wont change because hes at Utah. I just really think this kid is a big time sleeper prospect. JMO.

Advertisement
Not related, just really like his game. Its his accuracy that really has me impressed. Thats not going to change at the next level and wont change because hes at Utah. I just really think this kid is a big time sleeper prospect. JMO.
Dude, you’ve been raising and re-raising Mack Howard with an alarm for a good while. It’s like he’s the new Jalen Patterson on here for those who remember that poster…

Who still posts here in anonymity to his original reason for fame.

Gaby Update:

“After doing some more digging, there is at least one more name that Miami is still monitoring. Sources indicate that the Hurricanes are still frequently checking in and communicating with Utah commit Mack Howard.”

He also notes that he still does not have an official offer from Miami.

Gaby Update:

“After doing some more digging, there is at least one more name that Miami is still monitoring. Sources indicate that the Hurricanes are still frequently checking in and communicating with Utah commit Mack Howard.”

Thats what I talking about, kid is dam impressive to say the least.

Advertisement
Gaby Update:

Absolutely LOVE this.

Kid don’t even have an offer but they are still recruiting him hard. Keeping communication open and continuously building the relationship.

It won’t always work out, but this is how you sign plan B guys on signing day instead of plan D,E, or F guys. I always thought this is something you should as opposed to ghosting guys and trying to show up last minute. It appears Mario would agree.

Advertisement
Man, if we offer this kid and he commits, I'll truthfully be happier than if it's anyone in this class. Yes, over Rashad or whomever.

Absolutely LOVE this.

Kid don’t even have an offer but they are still recruiting him hard. Keeping communication open and continuously building the relationship.

It won’t always work out, but this is how you sign plan B guys on signing day instead of plan D,E, or F guys. I always thought this is something you should as opposed to ghosting guys and trying to show up last minute. It appears Mario would agree.
Pause

Advertisement
Back