2023 Mack Howard; QB talking to Ponce

Advertisement
You shoot for the 2 cali kids....you dont land them...ALL in on him.
Yep. Cali kids are going to be early commits. Mack is gonna do the summer circuit before he commits. I know its a little risky but I'd almost want to take two in the event we get a Cali kid, I'd still want to take Mack.

I just watched his clips again and this kid is very impressive. The kid makes all the throws. I also didnt see it mentioned but look at the ball placement, he puts it on the money for his wr. He also throws it very well when hes on the run and it doesn't matter if its right side or left side of the field. This kid is going to blow up you just watch. I wouldn't be mad at all if we took him.

Advertisement
I just watched his clips again and this kid is very impressive. The kid makes all the throws. I also didnt see it mentioned but look at the ball placement, he puts it on the money for his wr. He also throws it very well when hes on the run and it doesn't matter if its right side or left side of the field. This kid is going to blow up you just watch. I wouldn't be mad at all if we took him.

Same as you, I would be more than fine if this was our QB. Slings it all over the place and catchable as ****. As good of film as anyone, no doubt about that.

I see people talking about only one read, that's all the highlights put out there by and large. The spots he was putting the ball left his receiver as the only player who could catch it.

Surgical and precise, someone us going to get a good one.

Same as you, I would be more than fine if this was our QB. Slings it all over the place and catchable as ****. As good of film as anyone, no doubt about that.

I see people talking about only one read, that's all the highlights put out there by and large. The spots he was putting the ball left his receiver as the only player who could catch it.

Surgical and precise, someone us going to get a good one.
Bro dead on. I love that you said surgical.

finally watched some tape...
disagree with the one read comment....he is a TD machine....he wants to attack down field and you can tell.
another note - he has had some coaching. watch his off platform throws, he is quick to re-center to drive the ball.
disagree with arm strength too...sure, he isn't Jaden, but he can deliver all the throws with accuracy..

Advertisement
Dude is out there dropping dimes! I love that he shows so many throws on his highlight. Most guys just wanna show go balls for 3 minutes but that’s not football. Ball placement on short and intermediate routes lead to chunk plays and he’s putting it on the money. Great prospect

Dude is out there dropping dimes! I love that he shows so many throws on his highlight. Most guys just wanna show go balls for 3 minutes but that’s not football. Ball placement on short and intermediate routes lead to chunk plays and he’s putting it on the money. Great prospect
Bro everything you said is what ive been screaming. Dude makes all the throws and on top of that the ball placement is insane. This kid is deadly accurate. ANDDDDDD his production and completion % is insane. Id drop the other 5 Star divas and go all in on this id.

Advertisement
guys he is a composite 4 star top 250 recruit. He isn’t really flying under the radar. There are just a bunch of 5 star qbs this class that will get attention first.

Definitely has the arm talent to make all the varied level of throws a QB needs to make throughout a given game. I’d love to see him give us a OV.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back