2023 Mac Markway, 2023 TE Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we prefer this kid, Riley Williams or Jaxon Howard? Would we take 2?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Regarding Miami: "My visit was awesome. Coach Cristobal and the staff took a lot of one on one time with me. He was passionate and genuine. They are invested in the tight end position with Coach Field and Coach Woodiel. Coach Mirabal was great as well. They are invested in the front offensive seven. Love the small school feel on campus. Coach Cristobal is definitely bringing the U back! They are at the top of list!"

Regarding Iowa: "Love the tradition. Coach Ferentz is first class and one of the most respected coaches around. I have known Coach Woods for a long time because he is friends with my dad. Great fans!"

Regarding the Buckeyes: “I loved Ohio State when we visited there and I feel their tight ends they use are tough-nosed and get out there with a little finesse play and thats something I feel I can do. Coach Wilson he’s the offensive coordinator and the tight ends coach and I thought that was really unique.”

Regarding LSU: : “The main thing for them I have family down there and their tradition of winning and getting tight ends to the NFL as well."

Ummm…👀… am I the only one thinking this kid needs to just play LT instead? That highlight tape didn’t do him any justice for the TE position. He must’ve killed in camps cause I don’t understand the offers. **** near felt like I was watching Brian Polendey HS tape.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone know why he even committed to UF in the first place? Anyway, feels like we have a great shot here but he's got a lot of connections to other programs which scares me a little bit.

Advertisement
Back