2023 Mac Markway, 2023 TE Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
He says this

Markway is also planning to get back to Coral Gables on April 2.

"My favorite people are the real ones that aren’t going to do all the fancy stuff and they were really real," Markway said of the Hurricanes.

Then picks LSU. Hahahahah Kids these days just spew garbage out of their mouth to feed these writers and their own egos.

Advertisement
A.
8313FAE0-8783-4820-96E7-D2F2912C6808.jpeg

B.

8618D58B-7E36-4D82-94CA-5B1BB7F2B792.jpeg

A or B?
Take for Mac Mittens, Hard pass on Mac Miller 🤷‍♂️

OR

He's just a 17 year old kid who really felt that at the time lol. Kid's old HS coach is now at LSU, I was surprised that they were not more of a player with him to begin with honestly. They sold him when he visited there recently, it happens. We will get ours, I liked him though.
Their new CB’s coach Robert Steeples, he’s gonna have the DeSmet to East STL pipeline up & running to LSU.

4-star CB Christian Gray who was a favorite to Notre Dame back in December is now pretty much LSU’s to lose.

OR

He's just a 17 year old kid who really felt that at the time lol. Kid's old HS coach is now at LSU, I was surprised that they were not more of a player with him to begin with honestly. They sold him when he visited there recently, it happens. We will get ours, I liked him though.
Dam I'll take the L. Didn't know this. Makes sense now.

Advertisement
Their new CB’s coach Robert Steeples, he’s gonna have the DeSmet to East STL pipeline up & running to LSU.

4-star CB Christian Gray who was a favorite to Notre Dame back in December is now pretty much LSU’s to lose.
He’ll have the metro catholic schools for sure, CBC, Chaminade, DeSmet, SLUH(5 star 24 WR Ryan Wingo). East Side boys are still gonna go wherever they want. We’ll see one against aTm.

Advertisement
Be on the lookout for a possible commitment from Riley W. this weekend.
While I’m not going to pretend Oregon football is worth a ****, he has been a man among boys on a team that has won back to back (19 and 21, season called in 20) state championship teams (highest classification), that lines up wide and in line. Can catch, and puts (small) dudes in the dirt when blocking. Also plays OLB and rushes the passer. He is the highest rated prospect in the state in the last 5 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back