M. Rosier > T. Martell

Do u really think I care if some random guy typing on a keyboard is laughing at me? I'll answer that, I dont. U have absolutely zero affect on my real life. I don't even care enough about u to to remember your username. Have a good day.

It seems like you're a little disappointed that your prediction of Martell being the starter is most probably not going to come to fruition, at least not @ MIA. Likewise you're going to be wrong about Matocha as well, and you can write that in stone right now Homes. I think the bigger lesson to learn though for you, is that you should probably leave talent evaluations/assessments to the actual professionals. It's really not a job for amateurs that only played high school football.

Advertisement
It seems like you're a little disappointed that your prediction of Martell being the starter is most probably not going to come to fruition, at least not @ MIA. Likewise you're going to be wrong about Matocha as well, and you can write that in stone right now Homes. I think the bigger lesson to learn though for you, is that you should probably leave talent evaluations/assessments to the actual professionals. It's really not a job for amateurs that only played high school football.

Here is a lesson u should have learned as a child, speak when spoken to.

It's funny u know something I said 4 months ago but I've never even noticed u. That has to **** u off knowing you're letting some random dude on the internet rent space in your head.

Don't reply back until u have proof you're qualified to give your take on Matocha, and until u have proof you've played a down of football in your life.

Here is a lesson u should have learned as a child, speak when spoken to.

It's funny u know something I said 4 months ago but I've never even noticed u. That has to **** u off knowing you're letting some random dude on the internet rent space in your head.

Don't reply back until u have proof you're qualified to give your take on Matocha, and until u have proof you've played a down of football in your life.

Advertisement
Zero proof? What a surprise.

I'll continue to give an evaluation on whatever player I please. U can continue to stalk everything I say and let me rent space in your head.

Which is precisely why everyone on this forum laughs at you, and takes nothing that you say seriously. It's not about proof or qualifications dummy. It's about you routinely making baseless, POS predictions, that always end up being wrong, without you facing any ramifications or consequences. If you had any integrity, character, or heart for that matter, you would propose that if you are routinely wrong on predictions, you will no longer post on this forum. Do you have the guts to do that? Of course not..because you're nothing more than a coward.

Last edited:
Which is precisely why everyone on this forum laughs at you, and takes nothing that you say seriously. It's not about proof or qualifications dummy. It's about you routinely making baseless, POS, predictions, that always end up being wrong, without you facing any ramifications or consequences. If you had any integrity, character, or heart for that matter, you would propose that if you are routinely wrong on predictions, you will no longer post on this forum. Do you have the guts to do that? Of course not..because you're nothing more than a coward.

Actually u can't name a prediction that I've made that has been wrong.

The real point here is that I rent space in your head, meanwhile i could give two f*cks who u are. U are just some emotional dude acting like a female. No one on here affects anything I have going on in real life.

I've already gave u too much attention which was clearly your goal from the start. I'll keep renting space in your head though lmao have a good day.

Actually u can't name a prediction that I've made that has been wrong.

The real point here is that I rent space in your head, meanwhile i could give two f*cks who u are. U are just some emotional dude acting like a female. No one on here affects anything I have going on in real life.

I've already gave u too much attention which was clearly your goal from the start. I'll keep renting space in your head though lmao have a good day.

Is that why you're always on here 24/7, non-stop, making one hoe *** prediction/comment after another?

I want to take back my earlier post of poon problems.

I’m battling “ shingles “ right now and in PAIN irritable, never say things when irritable .

Well also an earlier post I read of Tate brim here 4 months while others 11/2 years or so , this should be held into consideration.

I’m not pushing for Tate, there all good kids brine reprogrammed from previous corrupt file downloads of previous coaches.

With all this being said, let the battles continue till everyone returns in summer, than the spoon feeding and enabling ( for lack of better word) will end and game face final process to close as battle approaches and leaders rise .

GOCANES

Thi

Advertisement
It’s a really sad group of gossipy barbershop weirdos who seem to treat this team like their own Real Housewives of Atlanta. All they care about is gossiping and **** stirring like a bunch of miserable old bags.
And I dont Care if he had a bad scrimmage or not that sh*t is despicable behavior to do to someone “if” it happened. Regardless it became the talk of social media yesterday because multiple bloggers ran with it whether it was true or not which isn’t a good look either way.

How can a supposedly elite HS QB be rated a 5 star, despite having godawful footwork and an inaccurate arm? Who are the "experts" doing these worthless ratings? Kyle Wright - who was not ony a 5 star but reportedly the single best QB in the entire nation (until he came to UM and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn); now, Martell.

Advertisement
I'm convinced that half of the cancers in this thread took joy in Teddy Bridgewater throatslashing our sideline.

All I gotta say is keep that same energy August 24 because who knows he may start it’s just a ******* scrimmage😂relax ****. We’ll see a better look during the spring game because that’ll be a more game setting

Advertisement
Is that why you're always on here 24/7, non-stop, making one hoe *** prediction/comment after another?
He's just an attention *****. Don't forget, he firmly believes you don't need knowledge to have an opinion. That alone tells you what his opinions are worth. Standby for some law of power.

Tate’s put up good numbers in actual games but has a bad scrimmage so he’s trash. N’kosi put up trash numbers in real game but looked decent in spring and we have posters calling him elite.

I don’t know which of these guys will emerge but if your judging a player based off a scrimmage at Traz, you’re new here.

Exactly , bunch of overreacting children in here, cute thread title doe.

Which is precisely why everyone on this forum laughs at you, and takes nothing that you say seriously. It's not about proof or qualifications dummy. It's about you routinely making baseless, POS predictions, that always end up being wrong, without you facing any ramifications or consequences. If you had any integrity, character, or heart for that matter, you would propose that if you are routinely wrong on predictions, you will no longer post on this forum. Do you have the guts to do that? Of course not..because you're nothing more than a coward.

I disagree. I take him seriously...

Advertisement
Back