M. Rosier > T. Martell

Advertisement
Put him on ignore

For what?

Whats dumb is not figuring out another way to get him on the field if he isnt going to be a starting QB here. Dude is super athletic, competitive, and would be a good option to move to the slot. He isnt going to start over Perry and Williams unless something drastic happened.

I just dont think he will ever start here. Even the Walk-on out preformed him. But you cant deny his athletic ability and I see a ton of Julian Edelman in him. Couldnt throw worth **** at Kent State but jas developed into a great slot receiver because of his smarts and his lower body athletic ability.
I am rooting for whoever is the best QB that can make us winners again. I don't really care if it's Perry, Williams or Martell! May the best QB win and take us to the promise land.

Advertisement
I just dont think he will ever start here. Even the Walk-on out preformed him. But you cant deny his athletic ability and I see a ton of Julian Edelman in him. Couldnt throw worth **** at Kent State but jas developed into a great slot receiver because of his smarts and his lower body athletic ability.

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

Advertisement
The government is running a trial program called "Universal Communication", in which they are teaching sea lions how to speak and communicate via the English language.

@Drewny1 is "patient zero" and he started this thread with his first words putting together a complete sentence.

Don't listen to these imbeciles, OP. Hang in there. It will come to you eventually.

why for making an honest assessment on Martell??

You didn’t make an honest assessment. You threw out a retarded statement that you know would never happen that he would never accept.

By the way, one day when I have a grown-up kids, I hope to proudly proclaim about them, “no kids, no felonies, not drug addicted.” That’s a high bar.

Advertisement
Your arguments don't make sense bro, and you're all over the place. 1st of all both Morris & Kaaya have spent multiple yrs in the NFL, and in Kaaya's case he's still there. Same goes for Jacory-he's spent multiple yr in the CFL. The main issue though with your premise, is that you're implying in order to be considered a good college QB, you also have to have a good NFL career, which is simply not true. How many championships has Bama won with QBs that ended up doing nothing in the NFL? Did you forget that OSU won a national championship with Cardale Jones? Which brings me to my next pt..which is despite the fact QB is the most important position on the team, winning big games is always going to be a collective effort. Why do you think they call football the ultimate team game?

It's counterproductive to try to blame players, when the coaching for close to 2 decades @ MIA has been so poor. Who recruits the players? Who implements the system, and teaches the fundamentals? Who calls the plays? Who is responsible for game management? Is that the coaches or the players? We may not win a championship this upcoming season, but to suggest getting to that level, is going to be a long drawn out process, doesn't make sense. Despite the fact MIA spanked Notre Dame in 2017, and had a better overall season than them, they still ended up going to the playoffs a yr later. It may seem hard to believe, but this is a game/sport where turnarounds can happen quickly. With every passing yr that Manny is the head coach @ MIA, the program will only move closer to that goal.

Reading comprehension has become a lost art around here. They didnt do anything in the CFL and NFL cause they dont have the talent. Pretty sure I said played not ride the bench holding a clipboard or not even dressing for the game. What did Morris/Kaaya/Harris accomplish here. Did they win any Nattys...Nope....did they win any ACC championships...nope. How many times did they even win the ACC Coarstal? Everyones excuse is its the coaches fault but if they had so much talent as you are implying...wouldnt they be able to play at the next level. As far as these other schools like Bama.....who all they did was turn and hand off the ball 90 times a game.....you dont need a QB. Yes in 2017 Miami spanked ND and I enjoyed every minute of it..... but then Pitt/Clemson/ Wisconsin/ LSU happened. Things can turn around quickly but the last 15 years has proven not so much at Miami. Hopefully dIAZ can win the games he is supposed to especially with the schedule Miami has the next few years

Except I never said any of these guys were elite, I just said they aren't trash, and that declaring someone trash during the spring is going overboard. TRASH is the offensive output we saw as a whole last year. Trash is that Rutgers QB. Trash is Oritos defense with Al. I'm sure that you're aware of the huge gap between Trevor Lawrence and Art Sitkowski, but you're neglecting to acknowledge it.

Never said Tate was trash.....go ahead and post where I said that....I will wait

Advertisement
Y’all got to learn to stop writing people off UNLESS it’s just evident it’s not going to work(robert knowles, aj highsmith, kc Rodgers etc)

Last edited:
OP has a hard time pleasuring his boyfriend

Everyone should feel embarrassed of OP for being worthless

You didn’t make an honest assessment. You threw out a retarded statement that you know would never happen that he would never accept.

By the way, one day when I have a grown-up kids, I hope to proudly proclaim about them, “no kids, no felonies, not drug addicted.” That’s a high bar.

whats retarded? Many short QBs like Tate with exceptional quickness and competitiveness had successful careers in the NFL as a slot WR. He is 5'11 210 and runs a 4.5-4.6 and had one of the fastest shuttle times every recorded by Sparq. Use that athletic ability somewhere else instead of Third string holding the clipboard.

Advertisement
Back