M. Rosier > T. Martell

OP has a hard time pleasuring his boyfriend

Everyone should feel embarrassed of OP for being worthless

Alot of closet **** on this site it seems. Why are yall so quick to portray your homosexuality on another man is crazy to me.

Advertisement
The losers were actually booing Tate at a fcking scrimmage and then writing blogs taking pride in their facquitry. I saw some jizzrocket blogger on social media tonight with a picture of Tate and some stupid caption for his blog taking pride in their parasitic behavior at the scrimmage.

There is a gigantic faction of weirdos down here who seem to thrive on attacking certain players on the team every year. I wonder why they chose Tate as one of their victims this year.

Whats interesting is that given that all 3 QB's are unproven - or proven to be inconsistent -- there's a good chance that a guy who may not necessarily take our first snap in Orlando, at some point will be counted on to bail UM out later in the year. This isn't like Ken Dorsey in 2000-2001 when Ethenic Sands and Derrick Crudup were the back-ups, and you know you were riding with him, regardless

The government is running a trial program called "Universal Communication", in which they are teaching sea lions how to speak and communicate via the English language.

@Drewny1 is "patient zero" and he started this thread with his first words putting together a complete sentence.

Don't listen to these imbeciles, OP. Hang in there. It will come to you eventually.

You might could actually make money as a comedy writer. I mean don’t quit your career or anything, but that’s some good stuff.

Is he injured possibly. He played well in high school and at OSU . Why can’t he throw accurately now? Maybe a shoulder, wrist, or hand injury? Seems odd that he’s struggling so much now.

Advertisement
Is he injured possibly. He played well in high school and at OSU . Why can’t he throw accurately now? Maybe a shoulder, wrist, or hand injury? Seems odd that he’s struggling so much now.
He had troubles consistently throwing at osu too according to their fans. I think what's making it worse for him is having to do things he has never had to do.

Y’all got to learn to stop writing people off UNLESS it’s just evident it’s not going to work(robert knowles, aj highsmith, kc Rodgers etc)

tbf, it's pretty evident

i'm not writing the guy off completely, but reports all spring have been he's quite inaccurate

gets into his first scrim, he's so crazy bad that he's literally trending on the internet lol

I hope him the best, but holeee ***kk is he off to a bad start

That's the thing, Tate has elite footwork. There's either something going on mentally or Enos is trying to make him something he's not
Footwork and actual mechanics aren't the same. His mechanics aren't good right now. And it seems enos is trying to make him learn how to be a pro-style qb.

Advertisement
Maybe its time for him to learn how to run routes out of the Slot.
You're right about Tate moving to the slot and this was all brought up yesterday in "how was the scrimmage."

These lemmings are f-ing worthless pieces of sh*t. They're not creative at all and can't think outside the box.

The Patriots made one of the greatest draft evaluations of all time by picking Edelman not as a QB, but as a WR/PUNT returner. The Super Bowl MVP (this after ripping up his knee 2 years ago) is a lot like Vilma a work-a-holic who never ever stops working out. If Tate can catch and is willing to learn how to run great routes this may be his only ticket to playing at this level of college football.

You're right about Tate moving to the slot and this was all brought up yesterday in "how was the scrimmage."

These lemmings are f-ing worthless pieces of sh*t. They're not creative at all and can't think outside the box.

The Patriots made one of the greatest draft evaluations of all time by picking Edelman not as a QB, but as a WR/PUNT returner. The Super Bowl MVP (this after ripping up his knee 2 years ago) is a lot like Vilma a work-a-holic who never ever stops working out. If Tate can catch and is willing to learn how to run great routes this may be his only ticket to playing at this level of college football.
Too early for that Wtf is wrong with you guys

Advertisement
You might could actually make money as a comedy writer. I mean don’t quit your career or anything, but that’s some good stuff.
Much appreciated, my man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back