M. Rosier > T. Martell

Actually very proud, First born son, 2 college degrees and a 100k salary job living in Downtown San Diego. No kids, No felonies, not drug addicted.

I call bull**** on your education and salary. Can’t be this stupid, consistently make simple grammatical errors, have ignorant views on homosexuality and make it that far in life. If so, you’re the biggest overachiever I have ever seen in my life.

Advertisement
Dear morons:

Timing in life is important.

To say after one fūcking scrimmage, and 2-3 weeks of practice, that someone, who in actual games he’s played, has performed at a high level, should drastically change positions, is beyond stupid.

When you Einsteins counter back Julian Edelman, or other slot receivers, that played QB in college, you torpedo your own arguments because those guys played as QBs in college, not receivers.

So, it’s too early to even contemplate this. If you were to make this argument at the end of the 2019 or 2020 season, then it might hold more weight. To make it now, is just sheer stupidity or you have an agenda.

You morons apparently have very few human interactions, otherwise you would know that this is something that someone like Martell would not even consider at this point. It would just be plain retarded for him to do so. To give up on his dream because some message board hero thinks you should switch to the slot makes no sense.

Knowing all this, I think the purpose of the OP was to humiliate Martell. Either that, or OP, and those that agree with him at this point, are mentally defective.

There are a lot of agendas, based on deeply defective psychopathy, playing on CIS right now. It’s sickening

Actually very proud, First born son, 2 college degrees and a 100k salary job living in Downtown San Diego. No kids, No felonies, not drug addicted.
You want a ******* award or something? Who gives a flying ****.

Advertisement
It's way too early to say what will become of Tate. I know it's incomprehensible for a lot on this board (who crowned him and us when he gave us his transfer), but maybe this won't be his year. Perhaps his time is a year or two down the road. Perhaps it is somewhere else. Perhaps it is at another position although I don't personally see that. Perhaps his time was high school as his crowning achievement in football.

I'll just sit back and see what happens. All kinds of scenarios are impossible, but for right now and today, he's got work to do. He knows it so let him work and quit with the dumbass posts.

Dear morons:

To say after one fūcking scrimmage, and 2-3 weeks of practice, that someone, who in actual games he’s played, has performed at a high level, should drastically change positions, is beyond stupid.

When you Einsteins counter back Julian Edelman, or other slot receivers, that played QB in college, you torpedo your own arguments because those guys played as QBs in college, not receivers.

So, it’s too early to even contemplate this. If you were to make this argument at the end of the 2019 or 2020 season, then it might hold more weight. To make it now, is just sheer stupidity or you have an agenda.

You morons apparently have very few human interactions, otherwise you would know that this is something that someone like Martell would not even consider at this point. It would just be plain retarded for him to do so. To give up on his dream because some message board hero thinks you should switch to the slot makes no sense.

Knowing all this, I think the purpose of the OP was to humiliate Martell. Either that, or OP, and those that agree with him at this point, are mentally defective.

There are a lot of agendas, based on deeply defective psychopathy, playing on CIS right now. It’s sickening
??
Dear morons:

OCCC you usually post good stuff, but not now. This is a Canes board where we post opinions and hypotheticals. Tate so far has not shown he's anywhere near having the accuracy to play for us. He should consider a position change after this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I call bull**** on your education and salary. Can’t be this stupid, consistently make simple grammatical errors, have ignorant views on homosexuality and make it that far in life. If so, you’re the biggest overachiever I have ever seen in my life.

overachieving and putting myself around the right people is all I have ever done.

Waaaay too soon..for those who were there was there really a contingency or our fans booing Tate and then chanting overrated?🤣🤣

Advertisement
Dear morons:

You sound mad.

??

OCCC you usually post good stuff, but not now. This is a Canes board where we post opinions and hypotheticals. Tate so far has not shown he's anywhere near having the accuracy to play for us. He should consider a position change after this season.

If you don’t see people pushing personal agendas, I don’t know what to say.

I mean, I don’t care if people say I want Kosi because of his arm, or Jarrern because of his poise, or Tate because he’s gamer, that's all normal.

But it’s going much deeper than that on CIS with quite a few posters.

There’s a destructive agenda-based element on CIS that will erupt in time. Just watch when the QB is finally chosen. I hope it doesn’t get ugly.

@The Franchise and I, to a lesser extent, have been warning about this.

And to re-emphasize, I have no clear favorite, and I don’t think there’s any clear leader. Nobody has really pulled out ahead. Some days I like QB1, some days I like QB2, some days I like QB3. Nobody is standing out yet.

Advertisement
Back