M. Rosier > T. Martell

Sometimes a few of you make me wonder if the gaytor fanbase really is more delusional than ours. Really needs to be an entry to post IQ test or something

Advertisement
He has room for improvement. The other QBs have been here a two years. Tate has been here a total of 4 months. Once he gets comfortable it will all work out. U can tell that confidence isn't as high with a new environment.

Also, how many zone read/RPO's did u see today? Enos hasn't opened up the playbook yet. If u think we are going to be able to take 5 step drops and allow plays to develop down the field consistently, u are sadly mistaken. Our oline is not built for that.

EDIT: it's funny how all the "I don't have an opinion, I just want the best QB to win" guys now suddenly have an opinion.

This guy.....

You're same guy who tried telling me Enos' offense would look like the Rams. The Rams run the same personal 90% of the time. Idk about u, but it sure didn't look to me as if Enos was in the same personal 90% of the time. Not even close. Lmao

View attachment 83393

Lmao. I was talking about his motions and shifts. I wasn't talking personnel. Your young *** so anxiety to win an argument, you go run to google. Rams were 11 personnel, while the Hogs were mostly 12 personnel. Now how many times did you see the Canes in 5 wide like Bobby Petrino ran with the Hogs.

Here are some stats for you guys to bump around.
Perry 9 for 15 total 78 yards.
William's 7 for 12 total 79 yards.
Martell 4 for 11 total 78 yards 1 td 1 interception.

Advertisement
Here are some stats for you guys to bump around.
Perry 9 for 15 total 78 yards.
William's 7 for 12 total 79 yards.
Martell 4 for 11 total 78 yards 1 td 1 interception.
See this is how you get banned.... you can’t come on here with facts.... only opinions count

Lmao. I was talking about his motions and shifts. I wasn't talking personnel. Your young *** so anxiety to win an argument, you go run to google. Rams were 11 personnel, while the Hogs were mostly 12 personnel. Now how many times did you see the Canes in 5 wide like Bobby Petrino ran with the Hogs.

If u were talking about motions and shifts then why did u disagree? This looks like an offense with motions and shifts to me.

Actually that looks like an offense that is very similar to the one we ran today. Like i said it would.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tate’s put up good numbers in actual games but has a bad scrimmage so he’s trash. N’kosi put up trash numbers in real game but looked decent in spring and we have posters calling him elite.

I don’t know which of these guys will emerge but if your judging a player based off a scrimmage at Traz, you’re new here.

I was excited about tate the 5 * rating and the Money Manziel swag had me intrigued but the proof is in the pudding unless we go full blown spread he has NO SHOT

Advertisement
Tate’s put up good numbers in actual games but has a bad scrimmage so he’s trash. N’kosi put up trash numbers in real game but looked decent in spring and we have posters calling him elite.

I don’t know which of these guys will emerge but if your judging a player based off a scrimmage at Traz, you’re new here.
Go back and Look at Kosi in the North Carolina, FIU and FSU game ELITE

Advertisement
Back