M. Rosier > T. Martell

But u guys didnt have an opinion before and wanted to "let it play out". Well it hasn't played out and u are already saying a QB is out of the race. I didnt know Manny named a starter after this scrimmage. I must have missed that.
He’s got to improve and it’s clear, but I’m not going to write the guy off either. This competition is a long way from being done

Advertisement
No way in **** Tate Martell starts August 24th..Can he get better? Yes? To think he starts the first game of the season is crazy.Something has to be wrong with him..Theres no way he is this bad of a passer. He looked like a running back playing quarterback today. It had nothing to do with him being here only a month or two

Yes atrocious, that’s a horrible angle, that’s not even the receiver he was aiming for. Stop drawing conclusions from bad
I don't watch practice. If Enos practices it, and they can do it against our own defense, then why tf would we doubt that we can do it against someone else? Can't just instantly assume the OL is trash and we need someone who can scramble back there. If the QBs didn't have time to throw the whole scrimmage then according to your logic Tate should've shined.
Yes atrocious, that’s a horrible angle, and was not even the receiver he was aiming for. Stop drawing conclusions from bad clips and then tellin me what I didn’t see when I was the one there.

clips and then tellin me what I didn’t see when I was the one there.

All of u who didn't have an opinion before and wanted to wait until Manny named the starter are hilarious. We can debate when u actually have the courage to say how u really feel. Not act like u "want the best man to win" and the whole time u really have your favorites. That's weak. Have the courage of your convictions and then we can talk.

Advertisement
All of u who didn't have an opinion before and wanted to wait until Manny named the starter are hilarious. We can debate when u actually have the courage to say how u really feel. Not act like u "want the best man to win" and the whole time u really have your favorites. That's weak. Have the courage of your convictions and then we can talk.
I dont think most fans care which qb wins as long as they produce. But you have a big name qb like tate come in and he hasn't looked good but have dîck riders like yourself who are constantly pumping up one guy when he hasn't done shît.

He has room for improvement. The other QBs have been here a two years. Tate has been here a total of 4 months. Once he gets comfortable it will all work out. U can tell that confidence isn't as high with a new environment.

Also, how many zone read/RPO's did u see today? Enos hasn't opened up the playbook yet. If u think we are going to be able to take 5 step drops and allow plays to develop down the field consistently, u are sadly mistaken. Our oline is not built for that.

EDIT: it's funny how all the "I don't have an opinion, I just want the best QB to win" guys now suddenly have an opinion.
That 2 years don't mean ****, all of them are learning a new offense, and if you talk about the QB coaching received these past 2 years, I would say Tate had the better coaching, while the other 2 were coach by lil Richt.

Advertisement
I dont think most fans care which qb wins as long as they produce. But you have a big name qb like tate come in and he hasn't looked good but have dîck riders like yourself who are constantly pumping up one guy when he hasn't done shît.

Hey at least I admit I am bias. There's people like u who have closet favorites but don't say it. Quick to bash the one u don't favor though. Hilarious.

On a positive note he showed good pursuit and hustle bringing down Pinckney. Maybe a switch to special teams gunner is in the cards.
Slot receiver is his money position for the league. Built like one and has unique acceleration

Find my posts where I ever said that.

Advertisement
Why do think everyone has to pick a qb already? You're obsessed with it and it makes no sense. Some people are being ****s and it's too early to write Tate off but "letting it play out" doesn't mean people have to wait until a starter is chosen to have an opinion or, gasp, change their opinion.

Why do think everyone has to pick a qb already? You're obsessed with it and it makes no sense. Some people are being ****s and it's too early to write Tate off but "letting it play out" doesn't mean people have to wait until a starter is chosen to have an opinion or, gasp, change their opinion.

I'm speaking to the "I want the best QB to win" guys only.

Hey at least I admit I am bias. There's people like u who have closet favorites but don't say it. Quick to bash the one u don't favor though. Hilarious.
I have no favorites and legit dont care which guy wins. If you look like shît i'm going to talk about it. I have no problem with martell and hope he can improve but he has looked like shît and i'm going to talk about it.

Advertisement
I have no favorites and legit dont care which guy wins. If you look like shît i'm going to talk about it. I have no problem with martell and hope he can improve but he has looked like shît and i'm going to talk about it.

Of course, anyone is going to talk about it if a player looked bad but all 3 QBs didnt look good at times.

That's his problem. He thinks cheering for one quarterback over another makes his opinion more valid. Enos ran his offense today.

But u guys didnt have an opinion before and wanted to "let it play out". Well it hasn't played out and u are already saying a QB is out of the race. I didnt know Manny named a starter after this scrimmage. I must have missed that.
Nah I never said that .... my opinion has been why guys are counting out our QBs from last year and thinking Tate will be the savior when he ran from competition @ Ostate

Advertisement
Back