M. Rosier > T. Martell

Of course, anyone is going to talk about it if a player looked bad but all 3 QBs didnt look good at times.
Tate underwhelmed respectively compared to the others today. But that doesn’t mean the other guys were perfect(but they were noticeably better today). With that being said all of them have things to work on for sure and I hope All of them continue to improve next week.

Perry didn’t finish drives and his accuracy was off outside of the first couple of drives.

Williams was accurate and looked the best however don’t mean he was perfect. On
That last drive he easily could (should ) have been picked of twice. They were 2 ugly throws. Even worse than martells pick.Other than that he was pretty **** solid but his day could have been much different had that occurred.

Martell didn’t have a good day and I dont Think anyone can dispute that even you. If he wants to be a factor(I’m sure he does) then he has to get better and more consistent. Should be noted that it seems he started by going against the ones on D in his first 2-3 series(I believe) which is probably a reason he never really got it going

Last edited:
Advertisement
He has room for improvement. The other QBs have been here a two years. Tate has been here a total of 4 months. Once he gets comfortable it will all work out. U can tell that confidence isn't as high with a new environment.

Also, how many zone read/RPO's did u see today? Enos hasn't opened up the playbook yet. If u think we are going to be able to take 5 step drops and allow plays to develop down the field consistently, u are sadly mistaken. Our oline is not built for that.

EDIT: it's funny how all the "I don't have an opinion, I just want the best QB to win" guys now suddenly have an opinion.
Wait are you telling me that there are people on this board that Are totally hypocritical?

I’m shocked. SHOCKED!

If all the QB's are learning a new playbook given equal opportunity. What does being on campus for 2 years have anything to do with production. Doesnt make any sense at all.

They basically started fresh from scratch with enos just getting on campus. Now if Richt was still the coordinator then I'd completely agree, but thats not the case.
Wow you’re pretty ******* clueless.

Advertisement
Tate did okay for taking 5-drop steps for the first time in his life . . . Yeah, N'kosi has a strong arm but he was basically playing in the same offense he played in last year . . . should have looked a little better. Jarren's used to playing under center, looked poised, accurate . . . they've all got work to do but if they can't all be better than any of the QB's in the ACC except one, something's wrong . . .

Advertisement
I dont gossip pimpin. It's you with the hard on for a guy who hasn't done ****. I just want to win games.

You're same guy who tried telling me Enos' offense would look like the Rams. The Rams run the same personal 90% of the time. Idk about u, but it sure didn't look to me as if Enos was in the same personal 90% of the time. Not even close. Lmao

20190413_154654.jpg

Advertisement
Plenty of wise guys posting negative remarks about Tate today are same guys that were raving about Tate when he decided to sign with us. Typical behavior of clueless and impetuous fans. Tate was suppose to be the qb that would get us back to being an elite team, according to majority of cis posters.

Last edited:
Plenty of wise guys posting negative remarks about Tate today are same guys that were raving about Tate when he decided to sign with us. Typical behavior of clueless and impetuous fans. Tate was suppose to be the qb that would get us back to being an elite team according to majority of cis posters.
I never did!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back